Prada 'Galleria' Handbags 2024 : Scarlett Johansson by Jonathan Glazer

chrisand489

Reaction score
Prada 'Galleria' Handbag 2024 : Scarlett Johansson by Jonathan Glazer
1200FCB9-C369-4FC6-82C4-9E0C9845494A.JPEG

(ELLE Digital)

I dont mind these cinematic campaigns, they look interesting in print especially if theres a story.

Love the video, Scarlett is such a star and her working with Glazer again is a treat.

Print ad is trying too hard. Just hawk the damn (ugly) bag.

Ugh, what a truly awful advertising campaign. All of this just reeks of pretentiousness for me, and I'd happily take the likes of Louis Vuitton's most recent super-glossy and sharp handbag advertising campaign by Ethan James Green, as opposed to this. What a total waste of Scarlett Johansson!

Can not not see the Ashley Olsen reference lol. I dont know if it was done on purpose but it truly is all I see. But I like this still, it doesnt sell the bag at all but the atmosphere is nice. I like the cinematic feel, the portraits work well with the rest and actually add depth to the add. But I also just love that Jonathan Glazer shot this.

The bag is so cheap and ugly. I’ve always disliked the Galleria bag…it’s Michael Kors level, really.

And the ad is whatever…kind of cringe. The first part, at least. Very wannabe “Thunder Perfect Mind.”

They should have shot this at the layla bakery in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->