Prada Jewelry / Bijouterie

Hanne

Storm & Sommer
Reaction score
I've got a crush on these jewellery/bijouterie pieces from Prada's adds.
I know nothing about them..
Are they avaiable at selected Prada stores?
Are they real, semiprecious, bijouterie??
If anybody knows please let me know :flower:

Close up
pradafw04-jewelery-1a.jpg
pradafw04-jewelery-1.th.jpg

pradafw04-jewelery-2a.jpg

pradafw04-jewelry-a.jpg

^ not the little robot charm !

They are indeed real & by Fred Leighton :heart: they are available (or similar pieces) at the Prada store in Soho

...Miucca collects these amazing baubles :o

Thank you Pradaromance12 :flower:
I'm only left wondering if the Prada store on New Bond St. or Sloane St. in London might have these beauties :unsure:

i love idea of mixing tens of thousands of dollars of diamonds with cheap little trinkets. fur with nylon. that frisson i think was the strength of the collection because it makes the cheap items more desireable than they normally would be and the fur and diamonds much more accessible (as far as in look, not price) than they would be

I searched but didnt see anything other than the watches and the keychains.

I just saw a pic with some a great bracelet from Prada............it was a black leather moon, and silver hardware bracelet.

Im curious to see what other items they have come out with, but couldn't find anything while googling for it.

If I get a chance, I'll scan the picture from the magazine.

I have seen quite a few Prada keychains on ebay, i was just looking at them actually, and came here to try and find out more about them. As always i am very wary buying anything designer from ebay.
So if anyone does know anything or have pictures of the Prada range it would be really helpful! :flower:

pink_lipgloss said:
^i am a total dork, just did a search for them and found a thread.... :ninja:

LOL!!

I have two Prada keychains but I got them from Bluefly! I'd love to have one of the robot ones now though.

^thats what i was looking at for my boyfriend, he likes them. But not sure of ebay authenticity? They are selling for about $20 (AUD) so not sure....

I would just pay the more money and get it from like Bluefly so you know it's real.

pink_lipgloss said:
^thats what i was looking at for my boyfriend, he likes them. But not sure of ebay authenticity? They are selling for about $20 (AUD) so not sure....

Somehow, Miuccia Prada and jewelry just seems like such a right pair to me :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ianastar said:
I would just pay the more money and get it from like Bluefly so you know it's real.

your right, i had one on my watch list at ebay, and ebay took the auction down (probably because it was fake) Or i might go to a Prada boutique, that way i can actually see what they look like.

Does anyone know what they are actually made of? Is it just plastic, or metal?

pink_lipgloss said:
your right, i had one on my watch list at ebay, and ebay took the auction down (probably because it was fake) Or i might go to a Prada boutique, that way i can actually see what they look like.

Does anyone know what they are actually made of? Is it just plastic, or metal?

I have two.....one from bluefly and one from a Prada boutique.

both are metal..........and painted (with enamel paint i think)

both of mine are probably about 6 or 7 years old (they still carry the same ones though now) so some of the paint has chipped off....but whatever. They still look good.

No problem.

I just saw the jewelry again...........this time a star bracelet...on another thread. I love it.

Does anyone know if they are in the stores??

pink_lipgloss said:
^i have no idea, maybe you can call one?

Im going to the NYC Soho store on Sat...for the Skirt Event. So I'll just check then.

I was hoping to get an idea of the cost range for them though before hand.

Oh well............guess I will just have to be patient until Sat.:lol:

Ianastar said:
LOL!!

I have two Prada keychains but I got them from Bluefly! I'd love to have one of the robot ones now though.
the keychains aren't bijouterie!

Last edited by a moderator:
brian said:
the keychains aren't bijouterie!

yes we know that. The other thread that Ianastar first made was merged with this one.
Then the convo went to keychains...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->