Questionable Designer Accessories... Why Did They Decide to Put Their Logo on This?

Yeah, the idea of getting a Jimmy Choo coffee cup holder out of one's handbag seems absurd. And ridiculously pretentious.

Not to mention that starbucks sells one that looks exactly like that :lol:

:heart: her for doing this.. ^_^
From Missoni for Target to a Rodarte-designed Starbucks mug, it's not uncommon for designers to delve into other realms besides fashion. But, we've got to hand it to Monique Lhuillier for one of the most unique — and charming — day-job deviations: The gown guru has created a dollhouse that's an exact replication of her NYC bridal salon.

And, it's not just for kicks — the miniature construction will be up for auction at tonight's Kaleidoscope Ball benefiting Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA.

jump2monique.jpg
leadmonique.jpg
img_0005.jpg

refinery29.com

Behold, refrigerators designed by Dolce and Gabbana (it was a collaboration with an Italian appliance manufacturer), they're hand painted you know...and they cost $34,000
dolce-and-gabanna-smeg-slideshow-01.jpg

credits: Vogue.com

^^^
I don't entirely hate them. My mom is Mexican and those are the sort of thing she'd put in her kitchen, especially since she just had it tiled in white and blue. But $34,000, no way!

:lol: Wasnt there a Chanel bicycle at some stage?
Anyway, this one looks very mediocre for a designer bike. Looks more like something Giant would do. My problem with it would be the incredible short front wheel fenders, not my taste nor is it very practical at all.

Btw that fridge manufacturer as many would have figured is Smeg....

Want some designer duct tape? Raf Simons got you covered.

raf-simons-duct-tape-01.jpg
raf-simons-duct-tape-05.jpg

highsnobiety.com

Just $200/€165. I prefer the white one, get yours here.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Who's gonna buy this ... :wacko: I can imagine someone buying Guccied out duct tape (e.g., Kanye), but this isn't even logoed, just criminally expensive ...

^^Use it to duct-tape his mouth shut.

I was looking at older posts on this thread a few days ago. Was there really a Gucci log-holder in existence?

Macaroons for the fashion lover? $24 gets you six of these custom Vera Wang 'designed' beauties!

Oh dear. Didn't she learn from the great Fashion Café fiasco that boney fashionistas who try to sell food they don't actually eat never works out in the end?

$24 for 6 macaroons, and posting on your own social media account. :wink:

She better have made them herself with love if she's selling them for that price!

I love how they're just coconut creme macaroons in a Vera Wang box. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->