Rebecca Minkoff Bags

And here she is. My Blue Wave Morning after bag...and minkette charm..can you smell that leather thru the screen? intoxicating..pic is mine
waiting on my 3 zip clutch..but this will keep me busy meantime:heart:
Does anyone here have a full size matinee? or even a mini matinee? thoughts?:flower:

Attachments

• DSCN1669.JPG
    DSCN1669.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
I won an auction on Ebay that i have been watching like a hawk for a week..seemed like a lifetime..Anyway...I won it at 2am yesterday..phew!
Rebecca Minkoff black and gold studded morning after bag:heart:
Pic courtesy of Ebay...bag is mine now.
I checked out the bags on the gilt site yesterday, just a few MAM'S..nothing for me.
I am off to see her show today at lincoln center will post pics..I hear she is a lovely lady, maybe i will get her to sign the inside of the bag i wear today if she's signing...I hear she has done that for her minkettes.:D
I also have my 3 zip MAC in black haze on the way...wow this is going to be an excellent week!

Attachments

• rmstudmab.jpg
    rmstudmab.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Some Pics of the Rebecca Minkoff presentation at NYFW this afternoon.
Nothing blew me away..I prefer my own collection:lol:
All pics are mine

Attachments

• DSCN1682.JPG
    DSCN1682.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1681.JPG
    DSCN1681.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1680.JPG
    DSCN1680.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1679.JPG
    DSCN1679.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 5
Baga, i have a matinee, it's a pretty decent size bag.

Luna...could you post a mod pic? with a height reference please?
How does it compare to a full size MAB? Do you have a MAB? if so what do you prefer?

Yes, I own the royal/brown basketweave MAB. I would say the size is compareable to the MAB. I'll try to get around to posting some mod pics.

Both of the bags are so different to me... there are things I love about the MAB and things I love about the matinee. I think the matinee is definitely a more comfortable shoulder bag... while the MAB, I tend to hold in my hands sometimes.

Thanks Luna...the only thing I personally am not crazy about with the matinee is the ruched gathered sides (well looking at it from the bottom) i never have liked that look on a bag...However i love the way the leather flaps fold over..so cool..
A pic would be lovely when you get a chance:winkiss:

My new to me black and gold studded morning after bag is here...
Pics are mine <3

Attachments

• DSCN1692.JPG
    DSCN1692.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1693.JPG
    DSCN1693.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 7
bagalicious: i never paid attention to RM bags, but when i saw your blue MAB i was in love. it's really pretty, it would be great if you could post some modelling pics? :flower:

bagalicious: i never paid attention to RM bags, but when i saw your blue MAB i was in love. it's really pretty, it would be great if you could post some modelling pics? :flower:

Thanks Lola Rose. I would be happy to do that for you tomorrow.:flower:
I just recieved my RM 3 zip black haze Morning after clutch (MAC)
I will model her aswell, My first small bag..in years:P

Hey Lola Rose:P Not my best mod shots:blush: But it's early and i just got back from holiday..so i'm SUPER casual.
here is my blue wave RM MAB and my 3 zip RM Black haze MAC
Cant wait to see your MAB Puggysgal:flower: I know you wont stop at one:lol:
Pics are mine.

Attachments

• DSCN1867.JPG
    DSCN1867.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1869.JPG
    DSCN1869.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 6
Bianca - I have an Ocean Nikki. The mini is too small for me.. I still haven't gotten around to taking any shots.. I've been swamped and exhausted.

I'm interested in buying the Cupid! Anyone have it? Thoughts/opinions/stories? haha
I don't own any Rebecca Minkoff bags so I'd love to hear from those who do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->