Rebecca Minkoff Bags

^^ the Morning after bags have gone through some changes over the few season.. at first, it was justs simple long tassels... then it got switched to tassels with ring and studs on the end... now, I believe they are shorter studded pulls.. or even an oversized pull (sorta looks like MJ's signature zip pulls)

Did anyone hit the NYC sample sale held last week/this weekend?

I was there on Wed night and picked up a few things... it was madness!

I picked up 3 bags last thursday.

Sage stamp MA
Ocean Nikki
Sahara Matinee

Attachments

• rmssbags2.jpg
    rmssbags2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • RMssbags.jpg
    RMssbags.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
thanks Luna.

the ocean nikki is really gorgeous! and the sahara matinee is a great summer color.

Sahara Matinee?? never heard of that colour before.. is it one of the new summer colours??

I don't think the Matinee was ever released in the Sahara color. It also has the RM script logo stamped into the side, which is something I haven't seen on other Matinees. Ive been doing a little research and asking the resident RM expert (Thanks, GUNG!) and she says that my bag might be one of the "press agent" bags...

I think it's a fairly rare and/or one of a kind sample. It was the only one of it's kind at the sample sale, that's for sure.

I'm finally getting a Morning After bag!!! Have picked up a gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Charcoal / Black Basketweave. I'm lucky enough that it comes with Elisha messenger strap and the golden chain (not shown).

kaboodle, from rebeccaminkoff.com
08_15_07.jpg

seller's pics
MAMch-bl-3.jpg
MAMch-bl-1.jpg
MAMch-bl-2.jpg
MAMch-bl.jpg
MAMch-blstrap.jpg

has anyone seen the royal blue with basketweave?? I am looking for the mini or regular size---can't find it anywhere!

I believe people on another forum are trying to get a special order for the MAM going? But I am not sure of what hte progress is on it?

Argh I didn't realise you'd already requested and just requested you too! :lol: :heart:

Ooh I need to post pics of mine in this thread.. I love it, it's gorgeous! I rotate through my bags and put each back into it's dustbag again afterwards, but this one has stayed out at the ready since I got it, I just keep wanting to carry it! :wub:

Oh and I've moved the strap to it's proper place now, the dog clips onto eachother as although it sat nicely by my side on closer inspection it was twisting how I had it (thanks, Luna!).

my pics

CIMG3488.jpg

CIMG3489.jpg

CIMG3490.jpg

CIMG3491.jpg

CIMG3492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawdy, Lawdy! What in God's green earth is THAT!! Its Ga-gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->