Rebecca Minkoff Bags

Ooh, congratulations! Very beautiful and striking. I have a friend who recently acquired this bag in the white, and loves hers.

beautiful, beautiful. I wish I had bought one before she made it into Lucky mag. I could have gotten that exact one for 300 something with the coupon. instead now it's about twice that. sigh.

enjoy. it looks good on you!

woodstock said:
beautiful, beautiful. I wish I had bought one before she made it into Lucky mag. I could have gotten that exact one for 300 something with the coupon. instead now it's about twice that. sigh.

quote]

Seriously... Price hikes suuuuck!

She was featured twice in Lucky... once that second time hit, that's when the price sky-rocketed... Shopbop started carrying her...

I got lucky by ordering mine in Feb... Thank god I did.

maybemanda said:
i just got the blue w/basketweave trim as a xmas gift from my wonderful SO and i absolutely adore it. the color combo is so unique! i've been stalking it for months, i'm so happy to get it finally :smile:

Bag looks great on you, MaybeManda. :smile: Are they coming with dustbags now? When I bought, they didn't. If you didn't get one, find some old pillowcase or a dustbag from some other bag... when not in use, if you leave it out, the hardware will oxidize a bit... just a heads up. :smile:

Luna said:
Bag looks great on you, MaybeManda. :smile: Are they coming with dustbags now? When I bought, they didn't. If you didn't get one, find some old pillowcase or a dustbag from some other bag... when not in use, if you leave it out, the hardware will oxidize a bit... just a heads up. :smile:

thanks for the info! no, it didn't come with a dustbag... i was a little bit disappointed that it didn't actually. you would think for a bag in that price range that they would include one, but oh well! it's worth it anyway :smile:

I got the morning after in emerald. and with the free shipping and no tax it was quite the bargain, and everyone thinks it is like one of my super expensive bags..so excting.!

Pic of a model carrying her royal blue Morning After bag from the Model Street Style thread. Originally posted by Makhiukwan, sourced from Elle. Such a beautiful, richly coloured bag, it's gorgeous! :crush:

http://www.***************/image/2007/Q1/022820071512020772.jpg

Has anyone seen this bag in the blue patent leather? Any thoughts on it? Saw one at Jasmine Sola..think the price was $485? Tried looking on the rebeccaminkoff website but its not there.

the blue patent was put on sale a few months ago.. I remember the email being sent around....

you can probably email and ask

Its insane how the price on this bag has went up so much! I remember you used to be able to get it for 375! lol

Now I'm thinking of the Morning After mini in the blue with basketweave, just like yours, Luna..but in the smaller version. Activeendeavors is offering 20% off --should I go for it? Have you carried yours recently? Still love it? I really love the color combos. And think it's so much prettier than the blue patent
I saw. Thought?
I also posted in the Yay or Nay thread :smile:
I'm so indecisive...ho hum......

handbaglover said:
Now I'm thinking of the Morning After mini in the blue with basketweave, just like yours, Luna..but in the smaller version. Activeendeavors is offering 20% off --should I go for it? Have you carried yours recently? Still love it? I really love the color combos. And think it's so much prettier than the blue patent
I saw. Thought?
I also posted in the Yay or Nay thread :smile:
I'm so indecisive...ho hum......

I still love it.. I have to wait until non-heavy coat weather to wear it comfortably as the handle drop is a bit on the borderline annoyingly short side.

I've seen the blue patent... and to be honest, the patent kind of cheapened it a bit.

Anyone pick anything up from her recent sample sale?

I got a royal blue clutch (the one with the clasp on it) at the sale...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samira Jafo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->