Rebecca Minkoff Bags

It's not real braiding ^^ Just embossed leather to look woven... like the Andrea Brueckner bag.

any thoughts on the grace bag?? or the hobo?? the hobo looks awesome in one of the adds on her website!

credit: www.rebeccaminkoff.com

Attachments

• grace.jpg
    grace.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 405
  • hobo.jpg
    hobo.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 402
I like the grace.. but light colored suede is so hard to care for. the hobo is a bit too ordinary.. I'd like it to come in more oclors like the other bags.

I agree about the hobo. Usually I'm a huge hobo fan, but with these bags, I prefer the other styles.

yea i agree about the suede. i bought this large hobo bottega venetta in cream suede about six months ago - its gorgeous and i love it HOWEVER my boyfriend ashed his cigarette and it got in my car and ALLLLLL over my bag!!!:angry: i told him that it was grounds enough for quitting smoking bc now it just cost him $1200!!! i cleaned it the best i could but overall suede is just too hard!

i think i am gunna go with the royal blue morning after (w/out the brown weave) or the emerald (any opinions). i love the colors so much.

even though im really in the market for a black everyday bag!!! (but black is so ordinary!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the emerald is my favorite. I'm going to try to see if I can track one down on Friday so I can see it in person before I order it.

^Hey girls!!!! Have you noticed that most of the posters on here, are also the regulars on the other thread? :lol:

mackenzie- I like the shape of the grace, but you're right on the sude . . . in terms of the morning after, I like the blue because of the brown contrast . . . but in terms of the solids . . . the emerald :clap: is really eye-catching!!!!

ABBYROAD - yea me too - i was just told by one of my friends that she thinks they have it at the Barneys in D.C so i will take a look.

LUNA - thanks again for introducing me to this line. I love to find new designers!! I still use my old lauren merkin bag from four years ago when no one barely knew who she was!! Rebecca's bags look just as soft and quality leather!

As you already know, I just LOVEEEEE your bag Luna.
The blue & brown combination is so yummy and pretty......a real head turner.
I want this bag but at the moment, I really shouldn't. I've spent too much on bags, clothes, shoes etc lately :huh: :(

I like the Grace bag posted above but would never buy suede. Too hard to keep clean.

Originally Posted by pazzaperleborse
^Hey girls!!!! Have you noticed that most of the posters on here, are also the regulars on the other thread?[/QUOTE]
^^LOL, yeah.....I noticed that too.:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're going for a solid, I'd go for green... It was my second runner up choice. :wink:

Does anyone know when that 25% discount will end? I'm thinking about one...even though I really shouldn't...damn you Luna...:lol: j/k...

ahahahaha... I dunno when it ends... check dailycandy.com? Or maybe email rebecca? you can contact her through the website

HANDBAGLOVER - i tried to contact the website and i didnt get a response.....so if you get one let me know what they say about the 25%!!

LUNA - is this a very big bag??? i am undecided between the regular and the mini size. I just hate when I see nicole richie with a HUGE bag and I get nervous that that is what I look like sometimes when I carry some of my bigger bags!!!

*DISCLAIMER* - I am NOTTTTT sickly looking like nicole!!! Haha, ive been petite my whole life!!! (Sucks trying to find pants these days that are the correct length if I might add! They are all made for super models!!)

i think there was an all-white one featured in the latest InStyle mag (w/ Debra Messing on cover)

*maximus* said:
i think there was an all-white one featured in the latest InStyle mag (w/ Debra Messing on cover)

When I googled Rebecca Minkoff the other day, I came across a lovely eggplant-colored one, as well. I'll try to find the photo again later today.

there was a purple colored one.. it was available on style.com. I'm not sure if you can still buy it through there though.

IMO, the bag is a good size.. I actually like that I'm left with a little extra room... I am 5'1" or 2".. .i dunno... i'm also short.. and I don't find the bag to be overwhelming on me... but then again.. all of my bags are huge. :lol:

Delcina.com sells a few colors for $10 less than rebecca minkoffs website. They have a pink color, white (pictured), tan, and a few others.
Credit: Delcina.com

ALso, funkylala.com has her entire line of bags and clothes in ALLL colors (including that eggplant colored one) so go nuts!

Attachments

• rmbag.jpg
    rmbag.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2
  • rmbag2.jpg
    rmbag2.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member