Revlon Fall 2011 : Anne Vyalitsyna

Lee MG Tisci

Reaction score
zPOcl.jpg

WH9kU.jpg

Revlon, the iconic makeup brand of the classic Richard Avedon ads featuring supermodels, returns to form with a gorgeous new campaign starring Anne Vyalitsyna. Actresses are cute, but no one beats a model when it comes to selling the beauty ideal. With smoky eyes and a plum pout by Gucci Westman, Anne looks every bit as unforgettable as the classic Revlon beauties of yesteryear.
models

Wow, she looks gorgeous! I wish Revlon & other cosmetics giants would go back to using models, but I know that won't happen anytime soon :(

wow when was the last time Revlon used models? Cindy Crawford? Anne looks gorgeous, glad to see a model.

one thing I do like about Maybelline is they still use models. Loreal does too, although the actresses advertising is more prominent.

WOW is right! Anne looks stunning!! Agree with everyone, so nice to see a model in the ad.

Weren't the last models they used Yasmin Warsame, Ujjwala, Bianca Balti, and I want to say Heather Marks as well? That was like 2006ish I think. Lakshmi Menon was supposed to be the new face of Revlon, but she turned down the beauty contract. Which is unfortunate b/c she and Anne would have looked incredible together.

Weren't the last models they used Yasmin Warsame, Ujjwala, Bianca Balti, and I want to say Heather Marks as well? That was like 2006ish I think. Lakshmi Menon was supposed to be the new face of Revlon, but she turned down the beauty contract.Which is unfortunate b/c she and Anne would have looked incredible together.

WTF?!?! Why would she do that? Is she holding out for Estee Lauder? :lol:

:woot: this huge beauty-contract will definitely catapult her career to another dimension... so happy for her!

I like the first one, she looks amazing:heart:

I know Revlon has used models but the official brand ambassadors are all actresses. Hope Anne is around for more than just a campaign or two. They need at least one model main face.

WTF?!?! Why would she do that? Is she holding out for Estee Lauder?
She wasn't comfortable endorsing some of the products Revlon wanted her to.

It Looks so old and boring, i would beleive you if you'd say it's from 90's.
And too much photoshop (eyes colour!!!!!!!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahGarnet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->