Rhea Durham Wahlberg

I always thought she is one of tyhe MOST beautiful women in the world. She has this classy look about her.

I always thought she is one of tyhe MOST beautiful women in the world. She has this classy look about her.

Agree but happen to be in Fashion in a wrong time when mostly extravagant and okay ugly models were welcomed;-)

Hmm...Looking at her other pics,I can't belive that's her in #45 .Looks 1000 times better & younger in that pic...:unsure:

Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham 59th Annual Emmy Awards - Arrivals

celebutopia.net

is it me or does she look really really different in her recent pics??i mean i've been a rhea fan since her dior days and i just can't seem to recognise her recently.At the Gloden Globes this year they said mark was with his girlfriend rhea and i said,"she's not rhea people,he just has similar taste in women.."and then i confirmed it was her :huh:..i don't know what it is exactly but that's not really aging..

she's a beautiful woman...
how many children does she have?

is it me or does she look really really different in her recent pics??i mean i've been a rhea fan since her dior days and i just can't seem to recognise her recently.At the Gloden Globes this year they said mark was with his girlfriend rhea and i said,"she's not rhea people,he just has similar taste in women.."and then i confirmed it was her :huh:..i don't know what it is exactly but that's not really aging..
I agree... I think she's done something to her teeth

She looks more eastern european now and less "american". it's probably just her weight gain difference.

Post 50 is not Rhea - it's Kimberly Guilfoyle and her husband, Eric Villency. There is a resemblance though.

Christian Dior SS 2000

Ph. Nick Knight
Models: Gisele Bündchen and Rhea Durham

Scanned by MODA

I remember seeing some of these pics and I loved them at the time.:D Rhea was a fantastic model and she and Gisele look amazing there.
Thanks for posting.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->