Rhea Durham Wahlberg

Yeah it is Rhea........waiting for some action I think.:wink:

And yeah Tyler she does seem to be popping them out lately:shock: good thing for her though, her body seems to return easily to it's natural shape.
We'll see how she's shaping up after No10.:P

adv_1755.JPG

(bw.greyscale)

Favorite French Vogue cover ever, well close to it. :heart: The Marie Claire is gorgeous too. :wink:

German Marie Claire January 1997 (image source - my scan CD:(

Attachments

• MCDE9701.JPG
    MCDE9701.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 4
Had not seen some of the bw's in your post, thanks for posting, bc2006. And yours is flawlessly beautiful, as well, tigerrouge. ^_^

isnt she like the original VS supermodel. I know she appeared on TV and made wuite a name

She married Mark Wahlberg finally.

Mark Wahlberg married his longtime girlfriend Rhea Durham on Saturday afternoon at Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Beverly Hills.
Durham wore a white Marchesa wedding gown with silver embroidery around the bust and waist. Wahlberg wore a black suit with a silver tie. The couple's three children were in attendance along with a small group of close family and friends. Their five-year-old daughter Ella was the flower girl.
At the conclusion of the 45 minute ceremony, the family left the church through a back exit and got into waiting SUV's.
A reception followed at their Beverly Hills home.

source: radaronline.com

fnpac000030946efd97.jpg

spl11703800346dda5eg.jpg

fp3348754wahlbergmarkfp.jpg

Congratulation!:flower::heart:

and thanks for posting^_^

I wonder why they felt the need to get married. She does look beautiful as a bride, but I've never liked Mark Wahlberg.

Wedding day...beautiful.

splashnews.com

Attachments

• rheanew1.jpg
    rheanew1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 7
Another Baby for Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham?

It appears as though there are no shortage of reasons for Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham to celebrate.

Fresh on the heels of their Aug. 1 wedding, Durham was spotted on Sunday at The Grove in Los Angeles sporting quite the baby bump. Though no official announcement has been made, a source says the couple are expecting their fourth child.

Already parents to Ella Rae, who is about to turn 6, Michael, 3, and Brendan Joseph, 11 months, the couple have made no secret of their desire for a big family.

Last summer, Wahlberg – 38-year-old executive producer of HBO’s Entourage – joked that “when the kids are good, we want eight or nine.” He went on to call life in a full house “hectic … but a lot of fun.”

The actor’s rep did not respond to requests for comment.

Next up for Wahlberg is the Peter Jackson-directed feature film The Lovely Bones opposite Rachel Weisz, in theaters on Dec. 11.

Source: People.com

" Soft Cover "
US VOGUE September 1998
Photographer: Arthur Elgort
Models: Maggie Rizer, Rhea Durham, Teresa Lourenco, unknown male model
Fashion Editor: Elissa Santisi
Make-up: Sonia Kashuk
Hair: James Brown

ellastica scans :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads