ring? which finger?

a_cookie

Reaction score
I've never really worn rings before, but i've just received a diamond ring for a present. BUT... I have no idea which finger to wear it on since i'm unmarried and this is just a dress ring!

I've always worn rings like that on my right "ring-finger." You could wear it on the left but people might think you're married :wink:

I say right ring finger too... Wasn't there that add that encouraged women to buy diamonds for themselves and "raise their right hand"?

Duleeshab said:
what ever finger it fits :wink:

that's so true..... i just try on each of my finger until i find one that's not too loose nor too tight.... ^_^

You lucky girl! What a great gift! Try your middle finger, on either hand, I personally love wearing diamonds there~ it's so cute and fresh, especially if you're wearing diamonds with a slight bit of irreverance and going casual. Fancy stones with jeans is so modern and vibrant. I believe that it is so beautiful to interject lovely objects at every point possible and nothing is more lovely than sparkling stones. Don't forget any jewelry shop worth their salt (or stones!) should be able to resize your ring for any finger, which ever you choose.

any finger will do...but I'll personally stay away from the ring finger on the left..cos it's for your wedding ring :wink:

I agree with most here, right ring finger. I also like middle left finger if there is no ring on your wedding finger.

I also sometimes wear on my wedding finger as i have two rings i adore but only fit on my left and right ring fingers. But people always ask if i got engaged!!

I watched the show Modern Girl's Guide to Life on the Style Network & they did a whole section about "right hand rings" that women buy for themselves.. soo yeah, I'm with most of the people on the right ring finger. (and obviously that's if it fits there lol)

alwaysacitygirl said:
I'm with most of the people on the right ring finger. (and obviously that's if it fits there lol)

I agree

I say right ring finger too..remember that ad.

"Women of the world raise your right hand.."

I love that ad .
:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->