Beautiful rings...

rawpower, i'd love to see a closer look at your wedding band... in the market for one heheh

eu-pt - i got them form shops in australia (louisa, sportsgirl, diva)
emma peel - ok i ll post a closer look next time, but lol, its not my wedding band, its just a random ring

Can anyone tell me where I can find a similar studded ring to the one below?
tumblr_l54vyeT3PS1qa3ltjo1_500_large.jpg

source: tumblr.com/dashboard

just goin nuts on rings today. i have thin fingers and it's so hard for me to find a ring that fits but today i've been so lucky to find lots of cool ring that fits me

the dolphin ring in the middle is an old ring, i've been wearing it for such a long time and it's kinda hard to take it off so it got to stay there during all the shoot :P

on the first pic are small thin rings, i love the white rose the most.
on the second pic are the blings blings, the wing on the left is adjustable, and the right one is peacock with colourful rhinestones
o the 3rd pic, the middle is another wing and i love the blue stone on the right ring

pic credit : me

Attachments

• small_L1100808.jpg
    small_L1100808.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5
  • small_L1100810.jpg
    small_L1100810.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
  • small_L1100812.jpg
    small_L1100812.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 9
Some part of my ring collection, I got an other box, couldn't find it. I never wear them.
afbeelding25.png

The+Fitting+Vintage+Ring.jpg

milly+la+foret+add.jpg

The top image is by me, it was a gift to my cousin. I found it at a vintage store in Utah. I think it looks so similar to the Diorette jewelry collection by Christian Dior, which brings me to the second image; it's from their ad campaign

mdowler, great find! I think it looks even better than those Dior rings. ^_^

This one is wayyy over the top- but just wanted to share it because it's pretty to look at
1417446140.jpg

from the Louis Vuitton Haute Joaillerie Collection in white gold, purple sapphires, brilliant diamonds and purple pearl, WOW

I love these shell inspired

Kimberly McDonald
thing.25948755.l.jpg

thing.13977664.l.jpg

thing.22749097.l.jpg

glenn-designs.com
brownsfashion.com
kirnazabete.com

Does anyone know where I can buy nice rings online for not too much money?

^ hepburn, Asos or topshop have beautiful rings at really good prices, but be aware of topshop delivery service! Is terrible. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->