Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^:blink: ahh, cause Kristen is a lesbian and she´s Rob´s beard... I forgot :rolleyes::lol:

you´d think it would be a nice event, the three stars are there and you can ask questions and whatnot...

I think the fan probably used "prude" in the wrong way - although yeah - not entirely sure why you would be so rude.

you think she meant "shy"? it´s an event held in US... what are they teaching kids in school?! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
While Robert Pattinson is suggesting that he and his co-star Kristen Stewart may be kinda/sorta married after shooting a scene in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Stewart herself is more tight-lipped.

"I'm pretty sure...there was a real priest doing it and he had, kind of, I don't know, he had kind of a short term memory lapse or something and kept forgetting the characters' names," Pattinson, 25, told CNN on Friday. "[He] kind of mixed them up with our real names and I kind of said as a joke, [we're] probably married. I don't really know what the technicalities are of how to actually get married, but I just assumed it may be true in some world."

True or not, Stewart, 21, isn't spilling about a wedding - she won't even talk about her rumored relationship with Pattinson.

"It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging - I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

And then, she adds, there's the feeling like "you're selling something and even if that's not true, for whatever weirdo reason in my head that's how I interpret it. I don't want to give into it."

CNN.com

rob has a weird sense of humor that no one gets :lol:
theres more to getting married than vows and rings.. you got to sign a marriage license and everything so they arent really married (unless they signed a license before hand :lol:) its funny how reporters and stuff dont pick up on that huh? :innocent:

as for kristen, shes more serious than rob is in interviews and i think shes afraid shell let something slip that shouldnt have slipped which is what makes her awkward in interviews because shes always overthinking and making sure she doesnt spill any secrets that they ask for.

Yup. Pretty sure there is a piece of paper that would legally need to bind these two together to be married. :lol::lol: At least that's what my husband and I signed to get married! Bahahaha!

So yeah if they signed something before the scene, then maybe? We'll have to watch the movie closely to see if Tom Sturridge was on the groom's side.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think Kristen is awkward in interviews because of over thinking too.

Rob doesn't seem to care too much what he says - he knows how to get fans worked up. Kristen is much more serious and doesn't seem to find any humour in anything. If she let go a bit and not be so uptight when she is being interviewed she may come across as more fun. She has some growing and developing to do.

Time for some ***** articles!!!!

x2_9384af2.jpg
x2_9384e9b.jpg
x2_9385b9c.jpg
x2_9385357.jpg
x2_93850f8.jpg
x2_93858a8.jpg

gossip-dance

good one: kristen stopped wearing sneakers and started wearing Monique L.dresses. :rofl:

"dark circles under kristen stewart's eyes after sleepless nights upon founding out all about long term affair rob had with ashley green"

Actually, the last article resembles your premonition :smile: :smile: :smile:

Actually, the last article resembles your premonition :smile: :smile: :smile:
LOL LOL LOL, you're right.
if everything else fails, i def have a good chance in having a career of an entertainment reporter! :lol:

Rob on 'The Today Show' - November 10, 2011

"your beautiful girlfriend" comment from ann curry at 4:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"