Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect to be anything life-changing.^

That FAMOUS article is the biggest waste of paper.:lol:

Have they shot the honeymoon sequence?:unsure:

And apparentely she called Rob when they were having sex... :lol: Unless they were doing actual p*rn on set, I don't quite believe that one.

if she did call him rob during their "sex" scene, that must have been reeeeally awkward :lol:

there were rumors she called him Rob while shooting scenes in Italy for New Moon, the fountain scenes. too much coincidence that during these "intense" scenes she would call him Rob...

OMG, Tom is totally cheating on Rob... :lol:

Carey & Tom

Carey Mulligan hit up the Hollywood Awards last night and then Chateau Marmont. There’s video of her arriving and leaving. And as you can see, she was accompanied by Tom Sturridge. So he was sighted with her at the Best Western and then went home with her at the end of the night. You can see him get into the cab later on.

Right back atcha Shia LaBeouf.

As I noted yesterday, Sturridge is friends with Andrew Garfield who worked with Carey on Never Let Me Go. So they kinda all hang out. Having said that, relationships can certainly evolve. And evolving this one would be adorable indeed. They could double with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

But she juuuuuust got out of something super super serious. Remember, Carey and Shia were still together at TIFF. She left the Vanity Fair party to go see him. That was just a month ago. Maybe that was the end of the end. But the point is, it was still happened then.

Whatever. A month is a long time I guess. The heart heals easily at that age.

http://laineygossip.com/Carey_Mulli...Hollywood_Awards_26oct10.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

290. C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:16 PM
I work in PR. Rob and Kristen are not a PR couple. They are, however, a PR dream for Summit, provided they are able to last through Breaking Dawn filming and promotion.

293. to C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:21 PM
how come they are a PR dream for summit when that studio does everything they can to keep them apart during promotion and the red carpet too?

302. C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:32 PM
The reasons for keeping Rob and Kristen separate through New Moon promo had to do with a couple things. 1) Marketing Taylor Lautner, who didn't have the fanbase that he does now. 2) Rob and Kristen themselves, who didn't want the focus of promotion to be on their relationship. They are not promoting their relationship, but their films. These two desperately try to avoid turning their work into a "Robsten" spectacle.

303. C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:34 PM
In the beginning, Summit was likely not pleased about their relationship for the sole fact that they are very young, and a breakup is always a possibility. I don't, however, think that Summit is quite the all-powerful beast that many people seem to believe they are.

305. @285 hahaha Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:38 PM
hehehehehehe. Where was Summit during Twilight and NM? why were Rob and Kristen never allowed personal questions about them? Why Summit push EDR and Rob? hehehehehehe Because they did not want Rob and Kristen to be together but wanted Rob looking like a free man. Why no staged pics of Rob and Kristen sucking face all over the streets? hehehehe Because Rob and Kristen did it there way and not Summit. Summit was not happy about Robsten. Now with BD well of course Summit is happy with it any even a blind man can tell you that. hehehehehe

C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 6:52 PM
305, you're mistaken. It's Rob and Kristen who do not allow personal questions. I don't know about Rob's people, but I do know that they do not work for Summit.

to C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 7:47 PM Rob has always said he doesn't have PR people. Just Steph and Nick. You say SE doesn't care about personal questions? Do you remember the rude woman who interrupted Ryan Seacrest's interview on the red carpet when he asked about Kristen? Was that not a SE p/r person? More than one of us here called her the pitbull. Does she work for SE?

+++

C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 7:52 PM 363, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, the Summit rep was looking out for Rob's wishes and best interests? He didn't want to answer the question, and the so the rep helped him out?

C.J. Mon, Oct 25, 2010, 8:00 PM
Yes, the "pitbull" works for Summit. *laughing* That's mean, but still funny.

eonline

:rolleyes: The X Factor thing again. They've dragged Rob's sister into it this time.

facebook/LOOKmagazine

Attachments

• 73799_494447580627_7693705627_7036162_5396962_n.jpg
    73799_494447580627_7693705627_7036162_5396962_n.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 9
From Lainey:

Thank you for your requests for more Twi-Hard hatemail. They just haven’t been very creative lately. “I want to kick you in the c-nt” has been done too many times. And better, frankly, by Brangelunatics and Jennifer Aniston fans.

Today however there appears to be a crisis. I woke up to several messages in my personal inbox, panicked queries about the status of “Robsten”, from Twi-Hards begging for reassurance that Bella and Edward are ok.

And why?

Well it appears that Kristen Stewart was photographed – click here to see – arriving in New Orleans from Los Angeles having spent the weekend there, where her family lives and where Hollywood operates, for a few business related duties. Apparently this is cause for concern across the “fandom”...? (I hate this word. It’s a dumb*** word.)

Anyway, thought you might enjoy some of these. The handwringing is really, really amazing.

Lainey, I need you to tell me it’s OK. Please say things are OK between Rob and Kris because I just woke up with a bad feeling. Why is she going to LA without him? Why can’t he just be more supportive of her? He didn’t go to ny with her for the WTTR premiere and now he lets her go to LA by herself? Can you explain this? Thanks, Julia M

dear lainey,i know you hate twilight questions but since kristen stewart was spotted arriving at the nola airport yesterday by paps coming from la the fandom is freaking out thinking she and robert pattinson have called it quits,so i'd like to ask you to check their status with your sources and report back on your blog if possible. From Abby S

Hi Lainey, I know your just going to make fun of us anyway but desperate times calls for desperate measures and we need to know if Rob and Kristen are still together. I’m sure you know that she was in LA by herself this weekend and that’s just not sitting well. Don’t f-cken question why we care, we just do so I’d appreciate if you just gave us the answers without your stupid comments. No one thinks you’re funny, we just think your old and jealous but you do have good info so spill b*tch. Put us out of our misery! From Ally K
Rob would go anywhere that Kristen asked but she never asks. He always go see her on her movies. He is a perfect boyfriend. She doesn’t want to be a part of this relationship. This trip by herself to LA just proves it. She don’t deserve him, I hope he wakes up to this. I am sick of everyone thinking they are so perfect together. Please write back and confirm that he dumped her. Thank you. From Brenda

Imagine how suffocating it must be. To be attached to a sh-tty franchise and enslaved by its fans to the point where even a brief trip on her own results in widespread straight up psychosis. How many people called in sick to work today?
LaineyGossip

OMG :rofl: This is so golden. So people actually wake up, thinking two people they don't know just broke up? Oh my god, so dead. I wish this forum has a smiley that is rolling with laughter.

seriously, this is so stupid:lol:
maybe, just maybe rob and kristen have a NORMAL relationship and not a f*cked up, clingy and abusive one like bella and edward:rolleyes: ugh god those twihards are embarrassing

jesus, sometimes i really wonder about that twi-mail...sounds so psyhotic, as if someone's messing around on purpose...creepy as hell...

Life imitating art? Just like Stephenie Meyer penned Edward Cullen and Bella Swan to last for eternity, Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger tells Access Hollywood that she sees the same fate for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s real life romance.

“The vampires are gonna last — as long as they make these movies, they’re gonna last,” Patti predicts. “They’ve got good energy, they’re on the down low — they’re hitting it at like Chateau Marmont in those little bungalows in the back, I’ve seen ‘em. These two are gonna make it!”

mrpattinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->