Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokobombon

Reaction score
From Ted Casablanca @ eonline.com

Hypothetically speaking, of course, if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were to start dating, do you all think it would make them both look shady?

We're told this seems to be the big concern stressing out the powers that be up in Vancouver, around the New Moon set, now that it seems pretty damn clear there's something smoldering between the two. Perhaps, enough to even warrant a meeting between R's and K's peeps.

See, our babe Stewart is supposedly still in a loving relaysh with Michael Angarano. So if that duo happened to break up and she coincidentally rebounded with a sexy costar, it could make her look sl*tty, and the man in waiting, sneaky, apparently (we don't think so).

That's why it would be much easier to just start phasing out the "current" boyfriend, something rumored to be in the works:
The media setups (Rob and Nikki, Jackson and Kristen) just aren't flying with you smart little Twi-Twits anymore, and people are most definitely taking notice.

Life & Style reports there's still drama with Nik and Robert, but we're told that stuff is still being pushed to the media to help slowly "out" Kristen and Rob.

Apparently Pattz and Stew are getting so fed up with being told what (and who) to do all the time that they are "refusing to play along anymore." How deelish!

"Rob has been seen coming back from the direction of Kristen's hotel at 1:30 a.m. and 3 a.m., respectively, on different nights," snitches our VBC eyes.

But chill, micromanaging studio types, maybe he's just coming back from a bar around the general area, right?

We really don't see what the big whoop would be if they were dating. Rob and Kristen are young and absolutely gorge—they don't need to be settled down right now. Mr. & Mrs. Smith hardly bombed at the box office; we doubt New Moon would either if it came out that the two were bumping uglies.

In fact, we'd put money down that it would help, if anything! People seem to be more obsessed with Edward and Bella rather than Rob and Kristen anyway. Fans would eat this crap up. Don't you all agree?

i must one of the few who dont get why people want those two to date

why would the studio not want them to date? i mean it wouldn't be the first time that co-stars fell in love on set and i doubt that it would influence the box-office takings of new moon and eclipse! :doh:

i really don't think it would make them look "shady" as the article says and if any of this is true, they better stop playing along soon! they'd be a cute couple imho ^_^

i loooooooooooove the idea of rob and kristen being an item
thanks for telling about this thread kokobombon, i am soooooooo subscribing to this :flower:

and i think that kristen is one of the few girls out there that i would totally support dating rob. Those Vanity Fair pictures of them should be like their wedding album or something, how can anyone not think they would look good together baffles me, but to each their own.:P

i think the studio has much more to gain leaving things how they are...with people speculating and magazine covers always talking about how they could be secretly dating, that´s how they´ll get people to talk. If rob and kristen were ever to publicly date image how awful it would be for them(both seem to be really private) AND the studio. They dont want to promote " real life edward and bella", remember people always like what they can´t have more. Although i think she is still with michael and this whole story circulating right now it´s a bit too much.
You guys should read this(in case you havent yet) http://pattinsonanonymous.com/is-rob-dating-kristen-stewart/#more-262
i think the person makes some really valid points and has evidence to back up what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't see them together either...kristens character wouldn't go too well with robs (it seems to me). but we don't know either of them personally so who knows, maybe they would actually fit:blink:

but i don't think she's broken up with mike. there were pictures just recently and nikki went shopping with him. maybe he is in vancouver, we just don't know?! and after all it's just a birthday, not really a reason for break-up rumors when he wasn't there

i don't believe anything ted c writes anyways, he's changing his mind so often and playing photo-assumption to back up his ideas:rolleyes:

i don't think summit would mind rob and kristen to be dating BUT she's been with michael for so long and to go from one guy to the next wouldn't be too ideal (in terms of pr) but whatever is going on, they're all young, they're all pretty so who really knows, i just don't believe most of those robsten rumors, just because he's been at her place:innocent:

lmfao, they always look so uncomfortable around each other in interviews. She never wants to be to close to him; it's almost like he disgusts her(who could blame her? Ewww)

I agree with Alvendasen, they are sooo different, their personalities don't suit at all.

ummm they are sorta awkward together i must say. kstew and rpattzz i mean

suscribing to this thread :wink:

IMO That would do a cute couple but...
few days ago kirsten was in toronto with her boyfriend right?
rumors rumors rumors!!! There will always be rumors...

i must one of the few who dont get why people want those two to date

I agree and I think those two would make an incredibly boring couple.

And why would the studio would not want them to date?Loads of people think he's Edward it would only be beneficial for New Moon's PR that he fell in love with "Bella".:rolleyes:

well, i wrote in the movie thread about it. there's lainey's theory and there's ted's. first one claims nikki hooked up with rob and the other..well the thread is about it.
i still don't believe either one, though ted gives more or less inside hints, while lainey gives general whereabouts and i've read that the paps who get called by nikki are working for ctv where lainey also works and that that's why she continues to imply her theory.

they seem perfect for each other from that angle... in the movie there is a chemistry between them. especially from pattinson's side, but that's just my opinion.

i've heard this rumor once or twice.

i thought kristen has a boyfriend...

^me too
but only in the movie, i like the awkardness between them in real life.

right after I saw Twilight, I was like loving the idea of them as a couple, and also after watching the making video of the Vanity Fair shoot (ok! I admit I freaking loved them in that video:blush:)

but now??? no way, I can't see them together:(

bumping this thread...the latest from lainey

Am told by infallible sources that Kristen Stewart was reprimanded by the studio (Summit) for these photos of her with her boyfriend Michael Angarano in Vancouver a few weeks ago. Twi-hards, as you know, can often lose their grip on reality. The fact that Kristen loves someone other than “Edward Cullen” is hard for many of them to accept. It is in Summit’s best interest to perpetuate this illusion: that real life has mirrored the book, that Bella and Edward might truly be together. This way those Twi-freaks can go on daydreaming, the fans are kept happy, they will save their money to see the movie ten, eleven, twelve times and buy 100 copies of the DVD and the dolls and the coffee mugs and shop at Walmart some more.

As such, Summit has supposedly instructed Kristen to be more careful when she’s in public with Michael (particularly around the paps, as several teams from several agencies are now all camped out outside her hotel every day), stressing that, at least during filming, they’d actually prefer that he not come ‘round at all. It’s also been suggested that Summit isn’t pleased with the closeness between Robert Pattinson and Nikki Reed.

Nikki has spent a lot of time in Vancouver – more time than required. Time that was not spent working on the film. Now that all of her scenes have, for the most part, been completed however, the same sources are speculating that she too has been gently ordered by Summit to stay away, if not to continue to encourage the baseless rumours about Kristen and Pattinson then at least to quell the intrigue surrounding her friendship (with benefits!) with Rob.

What’s interesting is that these are kids who don’t like to be molded or muzzled. Kristen is apparently not happy about the arrangement, is offended by it, but at the same time, they’re still balls deep in production for the 2nd film, will be going right into the 3rd after a short break later this year, and could be on board for a 4th. It’s a long road ahead and, some would argue, it’s part of the job. For a young actress who is trying to build on a good reputation, staying in line is paramount. Keep you posted.

i don't know how much we can trust her "sources" but i believe her more than most (if not all) other bloggers. it's pretty sad if this is true, but also something i could imagine Summit to do...they're the greediest stupid *sses ever

i think this ^^ sounds more like it than all the other rumours.... I would def not doubt summit to pull some crap like that.
And it is indeed sad if true.
Aan´t wait for a "E! true holywood story: the twilight saga", 10 years from now. Maybe will get answers then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->