Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
RzRRu.jpg

Robert Pattinson's biggest fear has been realized.

On July 17, the 26-year-old actor's girlfriend and Twilight costar, Kristen Stewart, 22, was caught in a series of steamy rendezvous with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, 41 -- and only Us Weekly has the photographic evidence.

Sanders -- married to British Vogue model Liberty Ross, 33 -- has two children, ages 7 and 5. During his marathon makeout session with Stewart, "it seemed like they couldn't get enough," according to one photographer.
usmagazine

People and E! are also reporting. What do you think?

Rules for this thread:
1. Please only post news items from reputable websites (ie Us Weekly, People etc) Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information that they contribute to the discussions.
2. Continual negativity is discouraged and may be grounds for sanctions. Be respectful. Please see our Community Rules.
3. Please refrain from posting memes, internet jokes and discussing other extraneous material/topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's true. People is pretty reliable and she's young, so it's definitely possible that she'd do something this stupid.

It will be interesting to see these supposed pictures. Both of their reps had "no comment" instead of denying it per People.com.

Liberty Ross' :( last tweet reads
"WOW" - 21hoursago

Yikes.

All I know is that the Breaking Dawn promo tour will be aaaaawkward. :lol:

Kristen Stewart allegedly cheated on longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

According to Us Weekly’s new issue, the cover of which leaked online Tuesday afternoon, Pattinson made a “heartbreaking discovery” when he found out Stewart allegedly had a “steamy affair” with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.

A small photo featured on the cover seemingly shows Sanders — who is married to and has kids with Snow White actress Liberty Ross — wrapping his arms around Stewart in an embrace.

Us further claims the two were photographed not long ago making out.

Similarly, People is reporting Stewart is “devastated” by her actions,” with a source describing the incident as a “mistake and a complete lapse in judgement.”

Gossip Cop has begun thoroughly investigating Us Weekly’s and People’s claims, and here is what we know so far.

Something did happen between Stewart and Sanders, although a source close to the actress tells us, “It’s not a relationship.”

“She made a mistake. She feels awful,” we’re told, but our source stresses, “She’s not with him.”

It’s worth noting that Stewart and Pattinson were seen out together just last Thursday – after the starlet’s alleged make-out session — when they held hands exiting a Los Angeles hotspot.

The two also attended Sunday’s Teen Choice Awards together.

Our insider is not saying what the future holds for Stewart and Pattinson.

Gossip Cop will continue to update.

Source: Gossipcop

She is going to be stalked relentlessly now! It will be interesting how she hits back at this if at all

On a side note I find it funny how for the longest time Kristen and Robert were never caught doing anything, holding hands, kissing, or whichever and they have been together for years now. Yet she has an "affair" with a married man and its suddenly caught right away. Kind of strange to me.

Maybe she got lazy thinking she wouldn't be photographed because she hadn't in the past

Oh wow.. I feel bad for Liberty Ross, she always came across as a humble and genuinely nice person, which can't be the same for Kristen, but she is young and very pretty too so.. it happens. They're actually all unusually good-looking for a Hollywood affair, I shall follow this story with great enthusiasm from now on. :angel:

On a side note I find it funny how for the longest time Kristen and Robert were never caught doing anything, holding hands, kissing, or whichever and they have been together for years now. Yet she has an "affair" with a married man and its suddenly caught right away. Kind of strange to me.

Good poin!! Oh man, I thought they were for real and liked them together but now I'm starting to wonder... After the Tom Katie thing I'll believe almost anything:lol::unsure::innocent::ninja:

So far it's been a great year for celeb gossip! Though I feel bad for Rob and Liberty.

I don't know... I don't think US Magazine would publish a photoshop. From the gossip magazines, they're one of the most reliable and this could leave into a massive lawsuit.

Were those photos taken when she went golfing with those flipper shoes? If so, she seemed pretty aware of the paps, I doubt there's anything carnal about their embrace. But if People magazine publishes it then there, most likely, is some truth to it.
Can't wait for the Twilight fandom to harass Kristen, they are already great at it.

Oh my gosh. The amount of work she's put into her PR appearance and she does this! I feel sorry for the children.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodness for the sake of those children, I hope this isn't true. Although I'm not surprised the pictures are just now getting released. I'm sure the photographer got a ton of money for them and apparently there are pics of them kissing too. So I bet if Kristen's reps deny anything, those pics will come out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm... A Stweart/Pattinson scandal seems right on time to me. Breaking Dawn, Pt. 2 comes out in about 4 months and this will ensure that we "remember" it's existence. :rolleyes:

his wife just deleted her twitter page, plus she recently tweeted "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

it's also on e!, yahoo and people so i say it's pretty legit.

I feel terrible for Rob, Liberty, and the children but as for Kirsten and Rupert...not so much. Did they seriously think that they wouldn't get caught? Also, when Kristen and Rob got together wasn't she still dating her longterm boyfriend Michael? Unfortunately this doesn't paint her a very good light if two of her relationships have (possibly) ended through cheating. But obviously, we don't know the whole story yet, though it seems like it's already making headlines everywhere.

He certainly has a type, plus didn't Liberty play her mother in the film? Considering that all the major news outlets are reporting, it most likely is true.

Ugh, this sucks for those hurt by their actions but things like this happen. I remember being 22 and having all that energy. She's been dating Rob for like 3 years right? Maybe longer cause she started filming Twilight before she turned 18.
I also work in the entertainment industry and I know what it's like to work 14 hour days on movie sets. The cast and crew begins to grow on you and become your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->