Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think he'll move back to London for good in the near future. Los Angeles has more opportunities acting-wise for him though. But he's a good actor with a great potential so it shouldn't really matter either way.

He admires Joaquin Phoenix.

Oh snap :shock: I hope he doesn't turn into an antisocial grizzly bear like him.

yeah, i've always loved joaquin (and his big brother :heart:) he's a little crazy but i believe he's really nice and a great actor, he's a great guy to look up to (and i'd have some problems too if my brother had died in front of my eyes)

Do we know what this interview's from?

Taking time to talk about her co-star beau, Kristen Stewart recently confessed that she finds Robert Pattinson to be “very handsome”.

“I think he’s really handsome,” the Bella Swan babe tells. “And I’ve become more comfortable with the whole tabloid rumor stuff.”

Continuing on about relationship rumors, Kristen dishes, “It’s like a soap opera, so it doesn’t bother me and I don’t take it personally. And because I’ve had so much experience now, it’s easier.”

As soon as I stopped trying to control everything that came out of my mouth, and every picture that came out, I felt happier.”

Forget it. I just found out it was 'Look' magazine here in the UK.

Must have a look at that tomorrow.

Look is great with fashion but $h*t with gossip.^^

This is really random but I love the height difference between these two.^_^

^is that the same aunt that released all his childhood pics?! god, she's the famewhore in the family i guess

and the leno interview was quite cute as well, she looked really happy when she talked about london

What a nice thing to do.. Talking about your nephew's relationship in a magazine. Class.

Oh thank god!:doh: What wh*re. I feel bad for MamaPattz.

She looked really sweet when talking about London.^_^ The bangers joke.:lol:

^is that the same aunt that released all his childhood pics?! god, she's the famewhore in the family i guess

and the leno interview was quite cute as well, she looked really happy when she talked about london
yeah, that's the one.:wink:

i liked how she had a pause before saying how many times she went to London. :lol:

lol in the interview with dakota... i love it how she gets kinda cautious and defensive at 1:06 when she's asked about the remember me premiere :P bet she was afraid of some robsten related question

i liked how she had a pause before saying how many times she went to London. :lol:

yeah and how it was her "first real trip there" :rolleyes:
oh please honey, NYE ring any bells ? :lol:

last time i checked that wasnt a buisness trip.
for either of you :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically she wasn't in London.
Just England lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove