Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart secretly dating? April 2009 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It are all still a few of us. :lol: Sometimes I wonder myself what other member might think when they constantly see this thread popping up.

there were pictures posted of kstew hanging out with rob's family at the after party. :smile:

I love The Spoof. I was laughing so hard at this one:

That orgasmic 'Eclipse' photograph has been tracked down. Taken by chance during the famous 'steamy' session in which Kristen dragged down Robert's shirt, it clearly traps both actors in their very moment of rapture.

"This is a picture that will become famous for a thousand years", declared top Italian photographer Luigi Fanchini. "I can't explain how I was the one person to get it. Maybe I just got lucky. But in this business you make your own luck", he explained today.

I have spent the past 48 hours chasing Fanchini and imploring him for a look at his infamous photo. He kept saying "What photo? Me no have di photo."

But I knew he wasn't telling the truth. And that he was hiding something destined to become celebrity dynamite. Eventually Fanchini relented and agreed to meet me at midnight - here at a secret location in LA. I won't tell you how much I've had to pay him. But it was a lot of money.

As I write, I am looking at the photograph. Fanchini has allowed me five minutes before he locks it away and negotiates the deal for its sale. I'll try and describe it for you. OK, here goes.

Can a still photograph depict movement? Well yes, it can. I'm looking at Kristen's eyes and I can see that they're bulging and wide open. Yet somehow I can also detect that half a second ago they were squeezed shut and tightly closed. The eyes have suddenly sprung to life. It's a photo about eyes. This is female wildness in all its glory.

She's staring madly into Rob's eyes in her moment of ecstasy. You can just see her bottom tooth cutting into her quivering lower lip. And her hands are gripping tight into Rob's naked shoulders as she hangs on tight. Her nails are digging into his flesh. You can almost see his blood coming to the surface.

Yet Rob is completely in control. Yes, that' s a good way to describe it. Pattinson here knows exactly what he's doing and what he's just done. It's an incredible depiction of masculine power.

He's using her. There's a tenderness to it. But you can't escape the truth that he's playing with her. Robert Pattinson's eyes are shuddering. I can feel the floor shuddering beneath him. The walls too. Everything in the photograph is in tight focus - yet shuddering. Like two tectonic plates sliding over one another.

She is his. And he's enjoying what he's got. But she too is taking. How to describe that? The picture is all give and all take at one and the same moment.

You've simply got to see it for yourself!

But don't worry. You'll be the first.

I'll let you know - right here - the moment Luigi Fanchini makes it possible.
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i69267

ok, first off, i don't believe a word Ted says, BUT his BIs are hilarious and i believe "nevis devine" is rob...maybe his boy is tom? :lol:

You didn't think we forgot about one of our yummy Blind Vice favorites, did you? No, not Toothy Tile, but third time's the charm for Nevis Divine . He's back and skankier than ever!

Nevis, the undeniably sexy hunk with a bisexual past, has had a few serious and not-so-serious relationships recently.

Only problem? He can't decide whether his beard or ex-boyfriend is the perfect fit for him...

Introducing Barrington Bang-Me, an equally charming fellow, as well as an ex to the simply sinfully delicious Mister Divine.

Barrington is the same boyfriend Nevis was holding hands with and introducing around to Industry folks at a swanky party not too long ago. No shame for this boy-on-boy love story! That is, until N.D. started to get über-famous, leaving his less recognizable beau in the dust.

Sounds eerily like Toothy and Grey Goose, except Nevis and Barrington are far more open about their still-ongoing relaysh. Probably a good thing, too, don't you think? With that much booze, dope and nice donk involved?

Yes, B & N are certainly still doing it on the down low, which makes us question whether Nevis' leading lady is getting in on some threesome action. Or if she's just totally cool with her boy's wandering eye.

We're told it's the latter. 'Cause one thing's for sure: Nevis and Barrington aren't hiding from said girlfriend. Oh no, Nevvy will still screw whoever he wants, blurring all kinds of gender barriers.

And clearly, Nevis is headed for rehab, eventually. Wonder which babe he'll choose once his head clears up?

yeah, don't get that either, not saying he's not smoking stuff, but rehab? he doesn't seem to have a bigger problem or at least not a serious one

and at first he says "beard" but then he says his leading lady is not into threesomes but ok with the boytoy...doesn't beard usually mean that it's a fake and arranged relationship with no sex because the guy is gay? these two (if any of it were true) just seem to have an open relationship

Nevis isn't Rob, i remember when the BI started last summer, Ted said ND didn't work with Reese W., meaning it's not Rob.

Alvie - Lainey's BI implied that someone likes to enjoy the blows too much, and Rob seemed like the likeliest person to fit that BI even though i don't think he could work this much if he was indeed doing stuff to that extent (not that i think he didn't dable in past or now, but...) and he doesn't seem so stupid, but who knows...

^ i agree.
if he was doing it to the extent that Lainey suggested, he wouldnt be able to properly function that well.
i mean, look at Lohan :innocent::rofl:

^i'd rather not (nightmares ensue) :ninja:
and i also agree...i don't think he's completely innocent, but he's not (too) deep into it

and well...i'm not sure how well ted knows his stuff, but maybe he got confused, because robs scenes got deleted and are only on the dvd, so i don't know, i still think ND is rob (but it's only ted, i can make up all his BIs as well - just turn every young actor into a gay/bi horny mess, invent a stupid name, mention twilight and tada...clicks en masse)

yeah, plus they have their medical testing each time they start filming, and since he went from one movie to another in the last 2 years i kinda doubt he's pass on any tests if he was indeed leading the life which Lainey implies (though i'm not certain it's him in the BI either, Lainey tends to put the parts of BI riddle in the very next article of the person BI's about, and since she put this BI she had all sorts of articles on Rob and never once implied anything from that BI).

i think he just likes to smoke all sorts of stuff :lol: and i think he's a bit too smart for this typical HW crap, but who knows...

as for Ted's riddles, trust me he knows each detail and checks everything, it's not unknown thing Rob worked with Reese (plus it gets popped in IMDB each time), he couldn't just make a mistake knowing who's the main suspect by the most ppl. It's funny, he's been impling for ages Jake G.'s Toothy tile and you have Lainey on the other hand not implying anything about that, so yeah Ted tends to be BS, though all his BI's about LiLo were correct. :wink:

Marleen - i'd guessed it's Ed too knowing about some rumors few years ago and he's now looking better than ever... meaning something's up :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
idg these gay vibes people get from tomstu and rpattz. Maybe my gaydar is broken but I dont know. Maybe they did experiment with eachother or there's some sexual tension but I really dont think theyre doing eachother.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raffey
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->