Roos van Bosstraeten

roos was in berlin fashion week.
strenesse blue
firstview.com

^Thanks for the link, I may watch, never heard her speak, and I dont know Dutch...

In the above runway photo her eyes remind me of Michele Hicks...

i LOVE the VI beauty ed. :heart:

I made some screencaps;
29ksuuv.jpg

16kt6yp.jpg

30bk1zc.jpg

10wl389.jpg

1zmfcw1.jpg

11qojmh.jpg

245n6ew.jpg

2eltsua.jpg

All made by me.

^10000000 % sure that is not Roos, im a huge fan of her, and i know (almost) all her work. I wish it was her, because that could be a great picture with roos in it !! i realy totally mis her !! lets hope to see her soon in a good magazine again !!!!! Thanks for posting any way

Her face shape really reminds me of Roos. :smile: Not the nose, because you don't see the nosestrills but when I saw it, it totally screamed Roos for me.

magazine: Vogue Italia September 2000
editorial: The New Trend Setters
photographer: Mario Testino
models: An Oost, Anouk Lepere, Delphine Bafort, Marina Dias, Roos van Bosstraeten, Julia ?, Kim ?, Lisa ?, Stephanie ?
part one

bwgreyscale.com / archive.org, originally posted by pipoca

^PLEASE GO AWAY, BOTHER SOME OTHER WEBSITE. This is a fan thread, im sure you can understand that nobody is waiting for comments like thise !!!!!!!!!!

last time i checked it, liberty of expression was allowed ! "fashion is beautiful, fashion is perfect !!!!" well i'm sorry, sometimes it's not that beautiful/ perfect ! i totally understand that u can love her and i don't judge you ! i just express a point of view, and i feel totally free about that

magazine: Harper's Bazaar January 2000
editorial: She's Got a Brand New Bag
photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
models: Claudia Schiffer, Karen Elson, Maggie Rizer, Malgosia Bela, Mia Hessing, Roos van Bosstraeten, Shalom Harlow, Sierra Huisman

trunkarchive via cul8tr

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics have been posted, but not the whole sets:flower:

magazine: Self Service, issue unknown
photographer: Jonathan Hallam
styling: Roxane Danset

magazine: Encens (unknown issue)
photographer: Jonathan Hallam
styling: Roxane Danset

jonathanhallam.com

unposted Balenciaga ad with Roos and whole punch of other girls:D

bwgreyscale.com