S/S 2004 Ad Campaigns

Originally posted by eguana@Mar 21st, 2004 - 6:24 pm
those 3d lvs really look stupid!
I don't like all the pouting... :angry: don't know why some girls do it, it's pathetic. :sick: But Angela looks good, I like her.

Nemova

I actually love the LV ads this season, except for Naomi's, someone needs to change her hairstyle.

that lv is way better than the b/w ones. @ least you can see the cloth shes wearing

Linda Evangelista

LindaEvangelista_Vogue2.jpg

Originally posted by eguana@Mar 26th, 2004 - 3:27 pm
that lv is way better than the b/w ones. @ least you can see the cloth shes wearing
Which really should be the point of the ads in the first place... :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-eguana@Mar 26th, 2004 - 3:27 pm
Which really should be the point of the ads in the first place... :lol: [/b][/quote]
I agree

Originally posted by LibertyRose+Mar 15th, 2004 - 1:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LibertyRose @ Mar 15th, 2004 - 1:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-marc jacobs addict@Mar 13th, 2004 - 9:04 am
naomi 2:
This is actually Liya Kebede :blush: [/b][/quote]
actually that's daria.

she's just really tan. if you look closely at the face you can tell that's it nither naomi nor liya.

i think the yellow/green dress is natalia.

oh i also forgot to mention how much i hate the carolina herrara ads.

they're louise on a getti, a row of rocks on a beach and she looks bad and the photography is not good and they look grainy.

just...no good.

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:02 pm

actually that's daria.

she's just really tan. if you look closely at the face you can tell that's it nither naomi nor liya.

i think the yellow/green dress is natalia.
daria is on exclusive for prada, natalia for calvin.

no doubt it's liya and kate respectively...

Originally posted by santsa+Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(santsa @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana
@Mar 26th, 2004 - 3:27 pm

I agree [/b][/quote]
I totally disagree. To me the point of an ad campaign is to create an image for the collection. It should be in line with the mood or inspiration of the collection, in which case, the black and white ads work perfectly.

Originally posted by Spike413+Mar 27th, 2004 - 8:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 8:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by santsa@Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana

I agree
I totally disagree. To me the point of an ad campaign is to create an image for the collection. It should be in line with the mood or inspiration of the collection, in which case, the black and white ads work perfectly. [/b][/quote]
Yes, it should be in the mood of the collection, and it's indeed great if the ad is artistic, but the base purpose is to showcase the products. The designer's work should be the focus of the ad, not the great photography or "whatnot"... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:10 pm
oh i also forgot to mention how much i hate the carolina herrara ads.

they're louise on a getti, a row of rocks on a beach and she looks bad and the photography is not good and they look grainy.

just...no good.
any pics of that carolina herrara ad?

anyway, does anyone know who's doing zac posen?
coz i really love their spring/summer collection
it's great :woot:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by Spike413+Mar 27th, 2004 - 8:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 8:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by santsa@Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana

I agree
I totally disagree. To me the point of an ad campaign is to create an image for the collection. It should be in line with the mood or inspiration of the collection, in which case, the black and white ads work perfectly. [/b][/quote]
remember most of the buyers are not as artistic as you are
You need to put the general public in mind when making an ad. These are not art pieces they are clothes that need to be bought!

Originally posted by o2w@Mar 15th, 2004 - 8:41 am
J. Mendel is Barbara Fialho

Rochas perfum is Renée Hirst.
She's known down here as Barbara Ercília.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->