Reaction score
:woot:
Post them!!

At the moment:
Chanel : Isabeli Fontana :wacko:
Celine: Isabeli Fontana :flower:
YSL : Querelle & Luca Gadjus :woot:

JRSlims is my boyfriend :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Isabeli hasn't a Chanel profile and Luca is very bored.

More:

Dior: Gisele :flower: :flower:
Versace: Caroline Trentini :wink:
CK Underwear: Hillary Swank :lol: :lol:
Fendi: Eugenia Silva :o
D&G: Heather Marks :wink:
Isaac Mizrahi: Carmen Kass :heart:

I saw in a brazilian site that Caroline Winberg, Hana Soukupova, Christina Kruse, Fernanda Tavares, Valeria Mazza and Kirsten Owen will also be in the new Versace ads.

Missoni: Kate Moss :angry:
Opium (YSL:( Leticia Birkheuer :flower:

Trussardi = Nicole Trunfio

heard she was also on option for Giorgio Armani (let's see how accurate this Linda V only-girl story is)

confirmed:
Aline Weber and Polina Korshakova for Moschino Cheap & Chic shooting in 1.5 weeks
Jessica Stam returns again to another high profile campaign... 2nd time in a row... along with nine other girls...

Originally posted by o2w@Apr 9th, 2004 - 10:34 pm
confirmed:
Aline Weber and Polina Korshakova for Moschino Cheap & Chic shooting in 1.5 weeks
Jessica Stam returns again to another high profile campaign... 2nd time in a row... along with nine other girls...
Do you know how many girls will be confirmed for the D&G campaign? I think 3 of my roommates are on option...

According to Hint mag Lizzete Lodin will also be in th D&G ad campaign.

Where do you guys see all the new ads? Do any of you have pictures? If so, PLEASE post them! :unsure: :blush: :D

Originally posted by BCBG freak@Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
Where do you guys see all the new ads? Do any of you have pictures? If so, PLEASE post them! :unsure: :blush: :D
There just now shooting the ads for F/W 2004-2005. Some of the designers have not finished their castings. Most of the info I get is usually from another forum. :flower:

Originally posted by model_mom+Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-BCBG freak@Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
There just now shooting the ads for F/W 2004-2005. Some of the designers have not finished their castings. Most of the info I get is usually from another forum. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Oh....! Thanks a ton! :flower:

Lizette Lodin was in the D&G campaign this season (pic attached - she is in the middle)

I doubt D&G is only girl but apparently the campaign was shot on the 6th and the 7th (last week)

Originally posted by o2w@Apr 10th, 2004 - 8:36 pm
Lizette Lodin was in the D&G campaign this season (pic attached - she is in the middle)

I doubt D&G is only girl but apparently the campaign was shot on the 6th and the 7th (last week)
I wonder if any of my girlies shot for it!!!! :woot:

Rosie/O2w...
do you have any info about a girl who used to be with Next by the name of Jaqueline and now she's with Ny Model mgmt and going by "Jack"?? I heard she shot levis with Steven Klien??

Jacqueline Novak!

A few years back it was reported that she got busted at the airport carrying either cocaine or marijuana :(

she is American, don't know about Levi's!

Gemma has just finished shooting for Yves Saint Laurent...
(according to a Perth newspaper)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->