S/S 2005 Ads!

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:23 am
Gemma has just finished shooting for Yves Saint Laurent...
(according to a Perth newspaper)
Okay, no I have to go smother myself with a pillow. I can't stand Gemma and I loved the Ysl collection for F/W 04

I have watched in ftv that Linda V will be the next Armani model...
she will be the nicest! like in la perla ads :flower:

Originally posted by o2w@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:22 pm
Jacqueline Novak!

A few years back it was reported that she got busted at the airport carrying either cocaine or marijuana :(

she is American, don't know about Levi's!
O-M-G!
I don't want to laugh but, this girl is out of this world. Gahhh, I don't want to model gossip because this is mean, but we did a shoot together for Nylon and... :shock: :blink: :innocent: , she wasn't 100% there, that's for sure... :wacko:

She's working an awful lot, and she was on option for the D&G campaign...along with Sarah Seewer, she's on your site now! She is/was my roommie, supppppper funny that one. If you want to add, I think she just did an edit for Oyster and a possible edit for V. :blush: :heart:

Originally posted by Spike413+Apr 11th, 2004 - 1:27 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 1:27 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ebatesy23@Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:23 am
Okay, no I have to go smother myself with a pillow. I can't stand Gemma and I loved the Ysl collection for F/W 04 [/b][/quote]
ditto...i hate gemma's look!

Originally posted by ebatesy23+Apr 12th, 2004 - 1:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ebatesy23 @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 1:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spike413@Apr 11th, 2004 - 1:27 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ebatesy23
@Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:23 am

Okay, no I have to go smother myself with a pillow. I can't stand Gemma and I loved the Ysl collection for F/W 04
ditto...i hate gemma's look! [/b][/quote]
Definitly not YSL material, especially after all the other Ad campaigns Tom has done. I mean, Liya, Carmen, Karolina, Adina, Julia, Marija and then........Gemma :sick: I know people love her, and it's not just that I don't find her pretty, it's also that she's way too little girl looking for YSL, YSL is womanly, not girly.

I can only hope and pray that there is another girl in the ads, someone I actually like.

yeh...i mean gemma could be one of a few like they've done for a few seasons now...the paper only mentioned her...

Gemma will be good for YSL - she's got this baby vampire look about her! She holds herself very beautifully. She's elegant.

Originally posted by iluvjeisa@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:26 am
Gemma will be good for YSL - she's got this baby vampire look about her! She holds herself very beautifully. She's elegant.
But u said it, BABY vampire, she's too young looking, she looks like a little girl, which doesn't really fit YSL.

Can anyone post a pic of Gemma here? I wanna see her (I never heard of her) :unsure:

Originally posted by BCBG freak@Apr 12th, 2004 - 7:53 am
Can anyone post a pic of Gemma here? I wanna see her (I never heard of her) :unsure:
Gemma :wink:

I just read where versace will be Fernda T. and Caroline Trentini shot by Steve Meisel.

Originally posted by iluvjeisa@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:26 am
Agreed! I can't wait to see her in the ads! :woot:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-iluvjeisa@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:26 am
Agreed! I can't wait to see her in the ads! :woot: [/b][/quote]
Let's just say that there will be Gemma everywhere in those F/W 2004 ads...

Originally posted by santsa+Apr 12th, 2004 - 12:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(santsa @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 12:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 12th, 2004 - 11:04 am
<!--QuoteBegin-iluvjeisa
@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:26 am

Agreed! I can't wait to see her in the ads! :woot:
Let's just say that there will be Gemma everywhere in those F/W 2004 ads... [/b][/quote]
Whooo! And can I just say that I liked her even before I knew who she was...
:blush:

Sarah Seewer
Anne Marie Van Dijk
Caroline Trentini
Heather Marks
and Janual?? I forgot her name.

Shot for :woot: D&G. 2 ofthem are my roomates! Wahhhh!!!!

:ninja:
I read in other post that YSL´s faces will be querelle & luca gadjus...
actually they fit much better than gemma for YSL ... :wacko:

I wanna see Gemma in YSL and Caroline in Versace.......
But no Jessica Miller this time????
She's my fav!!

I sort of wished that ujjwala would do the ysl campaign, since she was great on the runway for ysl :unsure: but I'm glad gemma got it - she was radiant at the show as well :heart:

gemma @ ysl :flower:

00120f.jpg
00340f.jpg

ujjwala
00170f.jpg
00240f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun