S/S 2012 Ad Campaign Thread (please read rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin Klein Collection is still Lara. Jasmine's is probably for ck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Scanned by me from Flair Jan issue
Janet & Janet and Fornarina
mk18655.jpg
mk18656.jpg

Hmm. I heard Calvin Klein features Jasmine Tookes and 2 other girls.. Don't know any truths to this though..

Yes ck by calvin klein, probably with lara and liu. Mainline is never mg, plus lara is still under contract.

but about time ck shows us a add.

oops. i didn't mean to confirm jasmine was in ck by calvin klein. only if the rumour is true, then it's probably ck by calvin klein or ck one.

What about Jil Sander and Raf Simons?

BTW, is there already a thread about Dsquared2 campaign archive? I wanna start one.

Bottega Veneta - M: Karmen Pedaru; Ph: Jack Pierson; Info: wwd

NEW LENS: Bottega Veneta tapped contemporary artist and photographer Jack Pierson for its spring ad campaign, set to hit fashion magazines worldwide in February. Expressing long-standing admiration for Pierson’s work, Bottega Veneta creative director Tomas Maier praised the new campaign images, noting they “capture the complexity as well as the joy of the collection,” which embraces intensely bright colors and intricate textures.

One image shows model Karmen Pedaru posing by the gently sparkling ocean in a lush dress with a pleated skirt and bodice top, delicate green triangles dangling from her ears.

Shot in Coconut Grove, Fla., the campaign is the latest in a series of collaborations between the Italian brand and a diverse array of photographers including, most recently, Mona Kuhn, Robert Polidori and Alex Prager. A video documenting Pierson’s photo shoot will be available online when the campaign launches.

wwd.com

^ Wow, she's really getting a lot of work lately.

The run 4 campaign queen is so dam close this season:

Gisele (Versace, Givenchy, Salvatore Ferragamo)
Natasha (Prada, Jil Sander, Dsquared)
Mariacarla (Givenchy, YSL, Missoni)
Daria S. (Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Alberta Ferreti)
Karmen (Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Michael Kors)
Kati Nescher (Louis Vuitton, Celine, Pringle of Scotland)

giselle is the clear front runner. then maria carla boscono.

then the other 3 are neck in neck.

i would leave natasha out. dsquared and jil sander are not major campaigns and prada with 5 other girls are not major either.

Super excited about Bottega Veneta. Karmen embodies the nonchalant elegance of Bottega Veneta MUCH better than girls like Isabeli Fontana. The collection was quite good too.

Hunky Dory - Denisa Dvorakova

MB by Malene Birger - Anna Davolio

(My own scans from Elle UK Feb 2012)

From what i see Daria don't got H&M. It's just a photo from a catalogue. Spring/Summer campaign aren't out yet. It's probably one of 100 catalogues they do

U think a model with that kind of calibre would do catalogue? I think she is not just gonna get one campaign but at least a few. like she has done in the past. This.girl can sell

U think a model with that kind of calibre would do catalogue? I think she is not just gonna get one campaign but at least a few. like she has done in the past. This.girl can sell

I'm a big fan of Daria... and i know her level but seems impossible that H&M post on the site just one photo and not say anything! To me it's a catalogue. For sure she will have the campaign but from that photo doesn't seem.. Stay calm :lol:

Also Liya Kebede got the catalogue..... we are talking about Liya!!
Hope i'm wrong about Daria !!

Is it possible that Gisele got Dior S/S 2012 campaign?

Quote from article (in Portuguese) : http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revist...GISELE+BUNDCHEN+MAS+NAO+SOU+SUPERHEROINA.html

Durante um recente ensaio para a Dior, sob sol de 40º graus, a modelo chegou a dizer que moda é sacrifício e tortura, senão não seria moda.

I've translated this via google:

During a recent essay for Dior, in the sun of 40 degrees, the model went on to say that fashion is sacrifice and torture but would not be fashion.

I can't understand what "essay" means in this case, maybe someone who knows Portuguese can translate this properly.

revistaquem.globo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->