S/S 2013 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

i heard something like that too but i dont think she will front the mainline campaign, more like an accessories campaign

I believe Lana Del Rey was the singer being considered for Versace. God forbid its Lady Gaga. :shock:

Jeisa Chiminazzo, Lais Ribeiro and Aline Weber repeating Nine West.

Source: Their twitter account.

I believe Lana Del Rey was the singer being considered for Versace. God forbid its Lady Gaga. :shock:

lol...Yep, rumor pointed Lana Del Rey but it's not confirmed by any official side. It's just a fan's account. Now I'm curious what chemical effect it will bring if it's true.

LANA DEL REY is not the new face of Versace, the fashion house confirmed this morning. Reports first hit the internet last week to suggest that the 26-year-old was to front a Versace campaign, after a Del Rey fan site apparently revealed the news via Twitter.

A representative for the fashion house denied the rumours to Vogue.co.uk this morning, reiterating that the brand has "no plans in the pipeline to work with Lana".

vogue.co.uk

And that settles it. You can resume panicking about Lady Gaga now :lol:

^Lol :smile:, I believe Lady Gaga will be for accesories, and models for RTW.

Not Gaga. M.I.A. just confirmed that she's collaborating with Versace during a talk at MoMA last Sunday.

The whole article can be read here

According to Tom van Dorpe's instagram, Kasia Struss is doing Hugo Boss photographed by Pierre Debusschere

^There are many Hugo Boss lines no? So probably Toni shot another HB Line.

On set at @pier59studios shooting our next ad campaign!
3ab122a81e2e11e29ae122000a1f9a03_7.jpg

Shoot selects #fall2013 #adcampaign
f8513a421c7a11e2ba6922000a1fb733_7.jpg

instagram / moniquelhuillier

Andie Arthur's thread via Stereo_Flo

Mavi Jeans; M: Jon Kortajarena, Maryna Linchuk, and Sara Sampaio; Ph: Mariano Vivanco; Info: twitter.com/mavitr

@jonkortajarena: Working with Team Vivanco!!! @MarianoVivanco for @mavitr @maviusa
twitter.com/jonkortajarena

Mavi SS13 çekimleri içinizi ısıtacak garanti ediyoruz :smile: “@Sara_Sampaio: Me and @marynalinchuk1 @mavitr http://instagr.am/p/R2e-KWhIPA/
twitter.com/sara_sampaio

analeigh tipton's twitter @OhAnaleigh
Awesome birthday afternoon shooting the the @bulgari_US @savethechildren campaign with @iamjessicaszohr & @jess_stam.

Diesel S/S 2013 behind the scenes

3htTz.jpg

twitter / camilleneviere

Last edited by a moderator:
PARIS — Penélope Cruz has landed a new role: as the face of Spanish leather goods firm Loewe, WWD has learned.

The “Vicky Christina Barcelona” star has signed a three-year deal with the Madrid-based house, founded in 1846 and owned since 1996 by French luxury giant LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. It kicks off with her appearance in the spring 2013 advertising campaign, to be shot soon by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and break in international magazines in January.

“Penelope is Spain’s most famous woman. For us to collaborate feels right and natural,” said Stuart Vevers, Loewe’s British-born creative director.

The actress has already impacted Vevers’ collections, which are presented in Paris.

“I always start with the woman and a character. I find film very useful as a fictional character can be liberating creatively,” he explained. “Pedro Almodóvar’s work is a constant reference and Penelope’s characters in his films have often been an inspiration — the strength and complexity they have. I am a big fan of Penélope’s work.”

Loewe chief executive officer Lisa Montague said Cruz’s fame would help power the brand as it continues its push into new markets.

Next year, Loewe plans to open its first boutique in Italy — in Rome’s Piazza di Spagna — along with a flagship store on Nanjing Road West in Shanghai. Also, its Paris flagship on Avenue Montaigne is to be refurbished and will reopen next spring.

“Working with an Oscar-winning actress with international recognition will be impactful,” Montague said. “I see it as a major step forward.”

While she declined to quantify media budgets, Montague said, “We are looking at how we can optimize investments.”

At present, Loewe runs campaigns in its main markets: Japan, where it has about 40 directly operated boutiques or shops-in shop; Spain, where there are 22 stores, and China, Asia-Pacific, the U.K. and France.

The current fall campaign features five notable Spaniards from the worlds of film, modeling, art and music.

Montague and Vevers characterized the choice of Cruz as a continuation of the theme, rather than playing the fame game. “It was specifically Penelope we wanted, rather than working with a celebrity,” Montague said.

“The things that I’m drawn to in the Spanish women I know is a bold attitude and that feels unique to Spain, a strong feeling of sensuality and passion,” Vevers said.

Cruz has been involved with several fashion brands in recent years. She and her sister Mónica Cruz are collaborating with Agent Provocateur on its first diffusion line, and the sister act once did a line for Spanish chain Mango. She has also appeared in ads for Ralph Lauren and L’Oréal.

Despite a morose economic climate in Spain, Montague said Loewe “enjoyed good progress” this year and she said its largest store in the world — a 7,000-square-foot unit in Barcelona that opened last March — has been “absolutely super well received.

“There aren’t many good-news stories coming out of Spain and so people in Spain and outside of Spain are really pleased to hear one,” she said.
wwd.com

Oscar de la renta Ss2013 . Oscar pr girl instagrammed picture saying the we're shooting campaign at milk studios today. Caroline brasch neilsen also instagrammed a pic at milk studios and her agency then tweeted to Oscar pr girl " looking good " with a wink. Hmmmmm.

^I agree, a desert setting doesn't seem to fit the S/S collection at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->