F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Snejana is a face of Siviglia by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and also a face of Atelier Siviglia -> visit her thread!
Posted via Mobile Device

Jones New York FW12 M: Julia Stegner Ph: ?? (They told me but I forgot his name) Info: Myself - I'm on location right now in Lower Manhattan

Gucci Première fragrance - M: Blake Lively; Ph: Mert & Marcus; Info: wwd

Gucci is gearing up to launch a new fragrance infused with Old Hollywood charm and fronted by Blake Lively.

Inspired by the couture line of the same name that made its debut in 2010 at the Cannes Film Festival, the Gucci Première eau de parfum is designed to evoke all the glitz and glamour associated with that event.

In a telephone interview, Gucci creative director Frida Giannini said the perfume is for a beautiful, successful woman who is “living her moment, whether it’s on the red carpet or at a private dinner.”

“We have three big pillars that we want to support and make as long-lasting classics in the market,” added Luigi Feola, vice president of Procter & Gamble Prestige, referring to Flora, Guilty and Gucci by Gucci. “Première will be the female counterpart to the male Gucci by Gucci,” he explained, noting that the original women’s Gucci by Gucci — Giannini’s first fragrance for the Italian fashion house, which some considered quite masculine — has become more of a niche perfume.

--------------------------

Lively, whose career took off when she landed a starring role on the TV series “Gossip Girl,” has garnered considerable attention within the fashion industry. Giannini said she chose the actress as the face of Gucci Première partly “because she is a girl of extraordinary beauty and she’s a girl who loves fashion. She has great taste in clothes.” But it was Lively’s attitude that won over the designer, who said: “Although she’s young, she’s also very determined, and I liked this spirit.…She knows how to be a diva in the right sense, with an aspirational glamour.”

Lively praised the Gucci brand’s balance between “the feminine and masculine powers of a woman,” and noted this is her first fragrance campaign.

“Gucci is a staple. It is a brand I have always looked up to because to me it represents strength,” she said. “In their designs, in their images, in what they stand for philanthropically, and especially in their fragrance.…I couldn’t be more proud to be working with Gucci and its heart, Frida.”

Gucci Première is scheduled to arrive first in the U.K. in late July, with exclusives at Harrods and Selfridges, and the worldwide launch will kick off in September with the exception of China, where the fragrance will arrive in 2013. The ad campaign will also make its debut in the U.K. before rolling out internationally.

Photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot the ad campaign in February at the Sheats Goldstein Residence in Los Angeles, selected for its all-encompassing view of the city. The black-and-white image shows Lively in a backless dress covered in sequins, golden hair styled for another era, gazing at the city lights as her reflection bounces off a glass windowpane.

“All these ingredients rendered the idea of this cinematic, seductive attitude,” noted Giannini.

Feola added the print campaign draws particular emphasis to the bottle as an “unmistakably Gucci” emblem.

Film director Nicolas Winding Refn, who said he “relished” the new challenge of working for Gucci, shot the TV commercial at the same location, with additional scenes in the Mojave Desert, portraying Lively as a leading lady preparing for a big premiere.

Ruini e Mariotti, longtime Gucci partners, handled art direction for the ad and commercial.

wwd / june 22, 2012

Jason Wu Fall 2012 M: Sharlom Harlow Ph: Willy vanderperre Info: Style.com

lana del ray might be the new face of h&m
Page Six reports the singer/fashion darling has “landed a contract to become a face of H&M” and is shooting a campaign in New York

fashionista.com

Posted?

Francesco Scognamiglio; M: Irina Nikolaeva; Ph: Mariano Vivanco ; Info: unbreakable-diamond.blogspot.nl/2012/06/francesco-scognamiglio-fw1213-ad.html?spref=tw#

AwOP776CAAEibzv.jpg

more on the website

I don't know if I should post this here but since this is not a small campaign:

Versace Watches Fall 2012 : Maud Welzen by Alex Franco

alexfrancophoto.tumblr.com

Calvin Klein Underwear; M: Lara Stone and Liliane Ferrarezi; Ph: Steven Klein ; Info: colunistas.ig.com.br/houseofmodels

posted already?

Balenciaga "Florabotanica" Fragrance - M: Kristen Stewart; Ph: Steven Meisel

The Bottle

607527536.jpg

wwd

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Intense; M: Lara Stone; Ph: ?; Info: @dearheartbeauty
DKNY Be Delicious Intense; M: Chanel Iman; Ph: ?; Info: @dearheartbeauty

Lara Stone is the face of the new #DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Intense with Chanel Iman for Be Delicious Inten
610419788.jpg

@dearheartbeauty

Lara is also the face of: Be Delicious Blossom
dknyfragrances.co.uk

Thread: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10816609&postcount=12

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw diesel ad at the bay today and it featured coco, fei fei, jamie, and another girl which i didnt know. i believe this is for winter 2012.

Abbey Lee Kershaw probably got YSL

Rebel Diva
Abbey Lee takes over the catwalks as a Rockstar
Abbey Lee Kershaw came from Australia to be one of the new top models of the last decade.She passionate for modern art,gotic style and music sometimes as the singer and sometimes on the instruments in the band Our Mountain that she is in with her boyfriend.In a short time she will be an actress in a accion movie,but first she'll be the star in a new campaign where she will show all her talent: a YSL campaign. "As a model i'm the canvas,as a musican or an actress I am the work of art" she said.

From Vogue Mexico via PrincessLovely in abbey's thread/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->