F/W 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

From Daniela Braga's thread:
Backstage at Patachou in Fashion Rio , a new face just drawing more attention than the other models. All because Daniela Braga , Paulo Taboão da Serra, São Paulo city, just shooting the new campaign for Givenchy . "I can not give details, but the photos were taken by the duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott," she said. "It was love at first sight. Riccardo, when he saw me, immediately asked the uniqueness (in the parade of the mark) . We spent three days working together without stopping. " The partnership was so successful that the model has already scheduled jobs with the new label for the next few days."
ffw.com.br via AriLove

Google Translate version:
New face Daniela Braga will star in next season's Givenchy
Gilberto Junior, Rio de Janeiro22 May 2012, 20:45

In six months, the life of Daniela Braga, 20, has completely changed. She left a job as a clerk at a pharmacy in the city of Taboão da Serra, in São Paulo, locked out of college and left for Paris, where he paraded uniquely powerful for Givenchy. Results: Riccardo Tisci, designer of fashion house, was so delighted with the Brazilian star that climbed to the winter campaign of 2013 marks.

"I can not give details, but the photos were taken by the duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott," he said. "It was love at first sight. When Riccardo saw me, immediately asked the exclusivity. We spent three days working together without stopping. "The partnership was so successful that the model has already scheduled jobs with the new label for the next few days. "But, again, I can not do any good."

With the status of new top, Daniela landed at Fashion Rio, and by the end of the week, must parade for brands such as Salinas and Maria Bonita Extra. "I did not expect so much would change in my life. Always received invitations to become a model, but did not feel prepared, "he said. Daniela did 10 shows in New York in February this year and even stepped in the Blumarine runway in Milan, and has done photos for Victoria's Secret
http://modaspot.abril.com.br/desfil...-sera-estrela-da-proxima-campanha-da-givenchy via JohnnyMacabre

Last edited by a moderator:
Givenchy - M: Daniela Braga; Ph: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott; Info: ffw.com.br [AriLove]

Material Girl SS2012 Model: Georgia May Jagger

Madonna has tapped Georgia May Jagger as the newest face of her Material Girl line.
The 53-year-old star's clothing range with her daughter Lourdes regularly features a celebrity face and now Georgia is set to star in advertisements for the newest Juniors line.
According to WWD, the 20-year-old star will appear in a "back-to-school campaign for the brand".

Georgia is thrilled about the new appointment.

"To be handpicked by Madonna and Lola [Lourdes] as the new face of Material Girl is truly amazing," she gushed to the fashion website.

Madonna's Material Girl line is stocked exclusively at Macy’s in the US and The Bay in Canada and is set to launch in Europe and Australia this summer.

Georgia is no stranger to advertising campaigns. The daughter of Sir Mick Jagger is also the face of Hudson Jeans and Rimmel Cosmetics. She stars in a range of TV commercials for the beauty giant.

Previous celebrity faces of the Material Girl line include Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Momsen.

From Yahoo! News

Dennis Basso - M: Coco Rocha; Ph: Bernard Hunt; St: Lori Goldstein; Info: wwd

ALL ABOARD: Summerlike as it was Tuesday, Coco Rocha could be found modeling Dennis Basso furs and ready-to-wear in the antique cars of the Essex Steam Train in Essex, Conn. Lensman Bernard Hunt shot her, Lori Goldstein took care of the styling and Kabuki dealt with makeup for the designer’s fall ad campaign. Basso said the vintage railway setting was the right backdrop for his fall collection, and the fact that Annie Leibovitz used the trolly a few years back for Vogue didn’t hurt either.

Basso said he and Rocha struck up a conversation over dinner at the Met ball. “What I loved about her was while practically everyone else was wearing borrowed dresses she was wearing an outfit she had bought at the Elizabeth Taylor auction at Christie’s. I thought, ‘That’s a great thing,’” he said.

Numbers were exchanged and three weeks later the model was posing in a town with a population of 6,500. Reached on the set Tuesday, Basso admitted, “It’s a million degrees,” but he declined to say how much he was spending on the ad campaign. Rocha’s ads will debut in Harrods magazine before they hit American publications.

Having featured Naomi Campbell and Maggie Rizer in previous campaigns, the designer is counting on Rocha to help usher in the 30th anniversary of his company, which he will celebrate next year.

Source: Vanity Fair Italia
Caleb Landry Jones for G Star

Jean Paul Gaultier - M: Karlie Kloss; Ph: ? ; Info: Twitter/JPGaultier

Aun-ieNCAAACUuR.jpg

Behind-the-scene with @karliekloss #adcampaign Shall we dance?

‏Twitter.com/JPGaultier via Blassegg (in Karlie's thread)

YES PLEASE!

Alexander Skarsgard: Calvin Klein Fragrance's New Face?

Alexander Skarsgard has reportedly landed a new modeling gig – for Calvin Klein‘s men’s fragrance!

The 35-year-old True Blood star will be featured in the brand’s upcoming campaign, which was shot a few months ago and will soon be released, according to E! Online.

Alexander follows in the footsteps of other actors who’ve also starred in fragrance ads – Matthew McConaughey for Dolce&Gabbana, Ryan Reynolds for Boss, James Franco for Gucci, and Justin Timberlake for Givenchy.

Brad Pitt also recently signed on as the new face of Chanel‘s signature No. 5 scent.
justjared

EBTW, who's the other model in that MaxMara video? Samantha and?

Barbara Di Creddo
Photographer: Richard Phibbs
:flower:

Chanel Beauty Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

twiiter:erikapalomino

Moderator's note:
To the people complaining about not being able to comment on and guess about campaigns, please read the thread title which says you should read the rules in post #1. The first post clearly states:

The thread for the F/W 2012.13 campaigns should be used for general discussion about the F/W 2012.13 campaigns (including pre-fall and holiday).This thread is for campaign confirmations and/or rumours only. There will be a separated pinned list thread that will list the unofficial campaign participants which will be updated periodically.

There is another thread in Ads called F/W 2012 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion and Reactions where you may discuss model talk: your campaign wishlist, casting discussion and reactions, etc.

Please read those announcements before complaining about new rules. There is a separate thread in which you can guess, discuss, rant, etc. Make use of it. It's up to you to make the campaign guessing as fun as it used to be. :flower:

Jessica Chastain named the ambassadress of Manifesto, the newest YSL fragrance. More details TBA.
twitter.com/jimshi809

Actress Jessica Chastain has been named the ambassadress of an upcoming Yves Saint Laurent fragrance called Manifesto.

“We were won over by the very subtle strength of Jessica Chastain, her solar charm, her free mind,” stated Stephan Bezy, international general manager of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté at L’Oréal. “Jessica embodies the quintessence of Saint Laurent’s femininity, a woman of her day and age, independent, determined, never where you expect her to be.”

“Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that inspires me deeply,” said Chastain. “Since its creation, the brand has conveyed strong values that I cherish, such as an unwavering commitment, absolute love and feminine audacity. This new fragrance is an emblem of it all. I am thrilled to be part of this beautiful adventure.”

wwd / june 7, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->