Saint Laurent S/S 2014 : Natalie Westling, Nastya Sten & Jeff F by Hedi Slimane

Natalie Westling is perfection here :heart: Absolutely stunning. It's a little overwhelming seeing all those shots on one page, but no doubt as single campaign images those will all look fantastic. My second favorite SLP campaign after the one with Freja for the permanent collection.
I agree, I also felt a little lost and overwhelmed. The contrasts are a little too pronounced sometimes though. But the shots still look undoubtedly good when they are on a single white page. Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice campaign, even though there are way too many shots and the clothes aren't really visible.

Nastya should have had the same amount, if not more shots.

For me the campaign is promoting a lifestyle rather than fashion, which I guess is what Hedi is all about. Some of the shows are truly stunning however

Love the dark moodiness of this campaign. Nothing screams summer like a black & white campaigns. LOL

Not only he's progressing as a designer, his pictures are also carrying a new sense of freshness and cinematic feel to it, good work(s)

Far too busy and dark for my taste, which is a shame because I had begun to warm to Hedi's latest collection when I saw it in Vogue Paris Collections. Although my expectations aren't high when it comes to a new Saint Laurent campaign.

e651db967be511e38a0b0a52ec18b42b_8.jpg

@aarondemey1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->