• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Samuele Visentin

AlbertNoir

Reaction score
Nationality: Italian
Height: 185 cm
Hair: brown
Eyes: green
Chest: 93 cm
Waist: 81 cm
Shoes: 44 EU

Agency: Elite Models Milan

ec885e5aaff967d7e204476ba93765e9ac286ce971e65bab

018.jpg

elitemodel.it

Love Moschino Spring/Summer 2012 campaign

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Models: Irina Nikolaeva & Samuele Visentin

78616-800w.jpg

78614-800w.jpg

models.com

Toh! magazine issue #9

Photographer: Simon
Model: Samuele Visentin@Elite mgmt
Stylist: Alex Vaccani
Make-up: Tasha Lapiana

"Hit me harder!"

samvisentin.tumblr.com

with model Luisa Bianchin

tumblr_lk0fq9Z96y1qj34zjo1_500.png

Sam & Simone Nobili

tumblr_m2z59ptR4i1qd73zxo1_500.jpg

samvisentin.tumblr.com

An interweaving of different ideas, just like in an imaginary mosaic: the images of the new ad campaign from MSGM, the brand created by the designer Massimo Giorgetti in 2008, have an almost dreamlike feel. They play with the prints on the dresses, immersing them in a perfectly matching universe, whether it’s a garden or a night sky lit up by fireworks.

Created by Luca Finotti, the shots star four up-and-coming models (as well as the brand’s much-acclaimed prints:( Simone Nobili, Samuele Visentin, Quinta Witzel and Iona Tomoce.

vogue.it

twitter.com/#!/samvisentin

Last edited by a moderator:
After Moschino S/S 2013 Men show in Milan

with Simone Nobili & Luca Finotti
tumblr_m66tkhHLxQ1qj34zjo1_500.jpg

with Simone Nobili
tumblr_m66jpfVAJJ1qzdj84o1_500.jpg

with Sebastian Sauve at the MSGM party in Milan
tumblr_m68ni2ZT5x1qj34zjo1_500.jpg

samvisentin.tumblr.com

Article, google-translated from Italian (original source)
Fourth round with the male protagonists of the fashion shows. During the parade dedicated to the man we decided to select for you some of the best models of Milan Fashion Week and present them. Their opinions, their taste and style in front of the Italian fashion giant who loves them and choose them in their complex diversity: Grazia.it analyzed so their personality, discover them and love them with us.

Samuele Visentin, Ferrara, Class of '92 has a new face of the agency Elite Models in Milan and has a strong focus on contemporary fashion. Despite his young age, Samuel was a careful observer of the dynamics behind the product, recognizes the great quality and packaging of "Made in Italy" without neglecting the wonderful comfort of oversized overalls American sportswear. Surely the love of country is one of the qualities that we recognize.

What is your opinion of the Italian fashion?
In my opinion, the Italian fashion is an art that many envy us and where we can say that we are masters. Italy is lucky to boast some of the biggest names in this field, such as Miuccia Prada, Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana and Giorgio Armani, to name a few; icons whose leaders are the most desired and dreamed the world. Fashion is for me a very important element and an industry that, thanks to my work, I always keep an eye on. I believe that Italian fashion is one of the most respected and prestigious in the world, especially for the quality of its products.

How would you describe your personal style?
I find it difficult to describe my personal style, because I do not think of having a well-defined. Definitely different than the deals. I consider inseparable pants, slim-fit polo and leather lace-up shoes, though, in moments of relaxation, wearing overalls and oversized Nike Adidas sneakers. One thing that can not fail in my closet is the t-shirt of one color, because it is a life saver when you are in a hurry and with the top favorite in the washing machine.

Review What brand do you most and why?
I believe that the brands that I identify more and Dolce & Gabbana, for his attachment to the origins and the Italian spirit. I, like them, are very close to the place that formed me, Ferrara, the city where I was born and raised, now more than ever, after the recent disasters that occurred in that area.
grazia.it

Giampaolo Sgura Captures the Charming Samuele Visentin for Love Moschino Spring/​Summer 2012 Campaign
please note, larger

source thefashionisto.com

FLOWERWORKS MSGM
Season: FW 2012/13
Photography and film by Luca Finotti
Assistant director: Marco Crema
Styling by Paolo Zagoreo
Model: Simone Nobili |Bindi, Independent Men, Select, Uno|, Samuele Visentin, Quinta Witzel and Iona Tomoce

malemodelscene.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->