• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Samuele Visentin

Fashionisto Exclusive
Ph: Andrea Vailetti
Models: Samuele Visentin, L’Uomo Elite models William Jagnow, Oleg Antosik, Leonardo Windlin, Tiago Vasques, Jordao Altmann, 2Morrow models Chris B, Artem, Stirling, Cameron, Trevor, I Love Model Management’s Leopold Pesch and Josh Goudswaar

thefashionisto

A Film by Gerry Mandara
Directed by Francesco Nocella
Magazine: Essential Homme
Editorial: Italian Renaissance
Models: Simone Nobili, Cris Grib, Riccardo Mora, Alessandro Mele, Fabio Mancini, Samuele Visentin
Grooming: Rachid Tahar |Freelancer|, Andrea Pallanca
Stylist: Giuseppe Ceccarelli
Photographer: Giovanni Squatriti

malemodelscene.net

Magazine: Essential Homme
Editorial: Renaissance Men
Models: Simone Nobili, Cris Grib, Riccardo Mora, Alessandro Mele, Fabio Mancini, Samuele Visentin
Grooming: Rachid Tahar |Freelancer e Andrea Pallanca|
Stylist: Giuseppe Ceccarelli
Photographer: Giovanni Squatriti

malemodelscene.net

Samuele Visentin in ‘The American’ by Cristina Capucci for Fashionisto Exclusive

thefashionisto.com

Italian GQ
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Models: Simone Nobili, Samuele Visentin, Florian Van Bael, Ludovico Vasquez, Liuk Bass and Andy Walters.

thefashionisto

^ This is sick. What market or client is this magazine targeting for? Or am I just being too conservative?

It's a 100% free online magazine, I guess that's the reason.

Desperate Andy. What’s this? The song I’m listening while working on this unusual editorial. Some weeks ago in Milan, the casting for the fashion shows of the summer’s collections introduced during the MMFW. Young, cute and… super-busy, the models were running from one side to another. The portfolio in their backpack, and stereo-headphones on the ears… We have held them back, joked together, took a photo and asked them what they were listening to… So this is their, our soundtrack…

The music of this 2013 hot summer… And you, what do you expect? Make louder!

Photographed by Sara Cimino with illustrations by Antonio Colomboni – Scombinanto in exclusive for ****ing Young! Online.

f!ckingyoung.es

Jon Magazine
Models; Tomek Szczukiecki, Alfred Kovac, Samuele Visentin, Misa Patinszki, Andreas Brunnhage, Chris Fatland, Marcos Patriota, Marcio Patriota, Anton Worman, Lukas, Sergio Cazzaniga, Stefan Knezevic, Aleksy K and Nikolai Danielsen
St: Stefano Guerrini
Ph: Daniel Rodrigues

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->