Scarlet Johansson for Reebok S/S 2007

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
story and pic from brandweek. i wish i had a bigger pic.

Frankly, Scarlett Gives a Damn for RBK

The Ad*itive said it is launching ads to support an RBK apparel and footwear line by Scarlett Johansson.

The campaign, which launches in March, reveals the lifestyle and personality of the actress behind the camera: reading movie scripts, sketching designs and relaxing in her signature collection.

One print ad headlined "I am more than a cover story" shows Johansson reclining on a sofa, studying a screenplay, with the overarching RBK tagline, "I am what I am."

has anyone seen a bigger image?

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 88
Scarlett Johansson announced a multi-year partnership with Reebok on 25th July 2006. She partnered with the brand to co-create 'Scarlett ♥ Reebok', a fashion-forward, athletic-inspired footwear and apparel signature collection, due to debute in March 2007 at high-end department stores and boutiques around the world. The line will be grounded in sport and will feature head-to-toe looks designed to take today's multi-dimensional woman from the studio to the street in style. In addition, Scarlett will be featured in Reebok's new global women's advertising campaign breaking in spring 2007. The campaign will include TV, print, online and OOH executions. Scarlett's line is loosely based on the Olivia Newton-John 'Let's Get Physical' genre of glamour aerobics; she calls the clothes "casual urban streetwear that's fitted to my body. So I know they'll fit a regular person."

reebok.jpg

Quotes
• "Reebok has a rich heritage in developing and designing cutting-edge women's product which makes them an ideal company to partner with to launch 'Scarlett ♥ Reebok'. I am very enthusiastic about working with Reebok to design this line." • Paul Harrington (Reebok's President and CEO): "Reebok is thrilled to partner with Scarlett because she is a world renowned style icon and truly an inspiration for today's young women. Scarlett embodies the pulse points of our brand - individuality, authenticity and a life lived to the fullest in perpetual motion. These characteristics make her the perfect fit for our new women's footwear and apparel collection and also for our exciting new women's campaign."

all info from scarlett-fan.com
Reebok_001.jpg

(Oh God, the stars are terrible. :lol: even though I usually really like Scarlett.)

(both images from scarlett-fan.com)

That's boring as hell & shes not that beauty in those ads

Well i think the ad was posted on PINKISTHENEWBLOG. Those big stars are their trademark

Oh thank god.

She looks really airbrushed though. Gosh she looks like a child!

The campaign is perfectly :heart:-able, though this kind of clothing will never appeal to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->