Scarlett Johansson: 'I'm not promiscuous'

chanelnumber5 said:
Good for Scarlett at least she trying to do something positive (no pun intended). and as most people on here seem to moan that celelbrities dont use their fame to do good but seems some people dont like it when they try to help either :innocent:

i didn't know helping the world meant telling them you're not a hobag and that you don't have aids.

VainJane said:
Geez, is she THAT sexually active?! How many partners does she have every year? :blink:

I never really thought Scarlett was promiscuous so I guess I'm surprised that she gets around enough to have to be tested multiple times a year.

Just stop having sex; it saves you time and money :lol:

wow...what is this: a quote from the 50s? please, good for her for getting tested as many times as she wants

VainJane said:
See, I think that's a good arguement for monogamy. Some celebs say that they don't agree with being in a monogamous relationship but, in addition to all the other obvious benefits of it, it also totally cuts back on your chances of getting some crazy disease :yuk:

Quite true. However, if you're in a monogamous relationship, you want to trust your partner. Are you willing to bet your life on it though? Bottom line: people cheat.

VainJane said:
Geez, is she THAT sexually active?! How many partners does she have every year? :blink:

If I was dating Josh Hartnett I'd get tested for HIV twice a year. He is the poster child for Man wh*re.

Now I feel silly for being surprised at getting tested twice a year... I didn't know that was the "rule", if you will... I guess I've never been sexual active constantly to merit it... but maybe you need to get tested anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->