Sebastian Lund

Close-Up

2012-01-17-10-10-07-dsquared2-8452.jpg

-nowfashion.com

Dolce & Gabbana favourite Sebastian Lund (Next London) has been modelling internationally for just over three years and comes from a family of models including his sister, older brother Jesper and younger brother Oliver.
The Danish model launched onto the scene in the summer of 2009 after being photographed by Mario Testino for the D&G ad campaign, followed by SS10.
In the spring of 2010 Karl Lagerfeld chose Sebastian to model one of his iconic yeti looks at the Chanel AW10 catwalk show, going on to shoot intimate portraits of the model and for a spread in the October issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
10 Men dedicated their SS10 cover to Sebastian whilst he continues to walk for Dolce & Gabbana. Most recently Sebastian made a move into acting by starring in Danish rom-com ‘Noget i luften‘.

Birth date: 1st February
Birthplace: Copenhagen
Ethnic Origin: Viking
Nickname: Baui
How were you scouted: My sister won a modelling competition, then my older brother (Jesper) started modelling, then me and now my little brother (Oliver)
Best feature: Loyalty
Favourite food: Meat, I often hunt my own dinner
Hobbies: Cars, Motorcross, Hunting, Skating, Football, Running, Muay thai, Jiu Jitsu.
Fitness Regime: None, i dont work out in the gym.
Favourite Movie: Gladiator
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod: Big L, Deadly Combination
Guilty Pleasure: Ps3
Dislike: Petrol prices for cars
Dream country to visit: I have a lot but, Hawaii should be amazing.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career: Maybe at the Chanel show in paris where they shipped in a massive iceberg. When i walked in on the run way i was like “Daamn”. Other than that, just my friends and girls I meet.
Who are your idols: Tony Soprano
What was the last thing to make you laugh out loud: Ricky Gervais
One word to describe yourself: Legendary
Twitter name: I don’t have Twitter or Facebook

Height: 6’1″
Waist: 33″
Shoes: 10 UK
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

LONDON: NEXT MODELS
NEW YORK: FORD MODELS
PARIS: FORD MODELS EUROPE
MILAN: WHY NOT MODELS
COPENHAGEN: SCOOP MODELS
ftape.com

WELCOME TO THE "KINGS AND THINGS" ISSUE #4
COVER BY MARIANO VIVANCO
STYLING BY BRIAN MOLLOY
FEATURING: Sebastian Lund from Why Not, Sasha Legrand from Select and Irina from Women NY - wearing Dolce & Gabbana AW12/13

Facebook/DSection Mag

I spotted him at some runways shows... and can't believe i wasn't subscribed to his thread.

That's a really great cover, it made me subcribe. lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->