Sebastian Lund

Collection: Ermanno Scervino
Season: Spring Summer 2013
Models: Alexis Papas, Andrey Zakharov, Chris Fawcett, Danny Beauchamp, Diego Fragoso, Francisco Lachowski, Jacob Young, Jae Yoo, Joe Collier, Kristof Kralik, Laurin Krausz, Matt Woodhouse, Martin Pichler, Onnys Aho, Patrick O'Donnell, Rael Costa, River Viiperi, Rodrigo Braga, Ryan Bertroche, Ryan Taylor, Sebastian Lund, Simon Van Meervenne, Vladimir Ivanov

source malemodelscene.net

I have had a crush on Sebastian Lund ever since he did Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2009. The mystical lighting, warm romantic music and Sebastian's looks at the show were all perfect, especially the first one. I love his walk, its both cool and dignified. He is one of the few guys who have walked for Chanel and photographed personally by Karl, I guess that alone proves how amazing a model he is :blush:
84346829_10.xxxlarge.jpg

84346930_10.xxxlarge.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:
Source: www.fashionologie.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 video has probably the highest amount of views of any male model/fashion show video on youtube which I believe is because it has Sebastian's image on the front. His body is just ridiculously proportionate and perfect. That's why I am a little (a lot :angry:) disapointed he got a tattoo because I think that has slowed down his modelling career :(

#sacham'bye #sebastianlund #jaceyelthalion observing #ermannoscervino's #fitting! #pitti2013 #pittispecialevent #fashionshow #fw13/14 #tributetoflorence

934nP.jpg

instagram.com/escervino

^ Congratulations on the Ermanno Scervino campaign! I'm so happy for Sebastian :heart:

Fashionisto #6
Ph: Emil Monty
Models: Jesper Lund and Sebastian Lund

thefashionisto

^ It has been so long since I've seen the brothers together, love these pictures especially the one with the red top :wub:

^ I think that's because he knew he was to open the Ermanno Scervino show that just happened! I was hoping/predicting he would and he did! :buzz::clap: A great day for Sebastian :heart:

Pitti Immagine Uomo · Ermanno Scervino F/W 2013.14 HQ
vogue.it

Ermanno Scervino S/S 2013

pdfmagazines.org (L'Uomo Vogue January)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back