• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoe sizing

I'm buying a pair of Vivienne Westwood's pirate boots and I was wondering if anybody could explain the sizing to me? It can be found at http://www.hervia.com/Shoes-Pirate-Boots/c18_19/p121/Pirate-Boots-Black/product_info.html. Are they in American or European sizing? I'm questioning this because a size 3 is awfully small for American and I'm quite confused. So basically, if I wear an American 7.5/8, how would this translate into other sizing? If it is sized differently, that is.
You probably want a 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
cinechrome, i find mcqueen shoes to be the most uncomfortable shoes ever, but they were true to size for me, and im a 37.5 too... but i dont know about sandals, as i only got to wear closed-toe pumps!

anyway, does anybody know how do the lanvin flats run? true to size? small?

if only i could try a pair on i'll be sure on what size to buy...

does anyone know how Proenza Schouler ran for 2007? thanks.

Couple comments ...

I wear my regular size in Dolce & Gabbana.

Marc Jacobs ... my regular size is 8 (European 38), and I own both 7.5s and 8.5s. Every pair I have has ended up stretching. I would buy these on the small side.

jil sander TTS but the shoes I have from f/w 06 ran narrow.

Does anyone know how these Martin Margiela shoes run?

Margiela.jpg

Superga, Vans & Converse

I already love Converse & I would love to get some Vans & lately Ive been noticing a few celebs wearing Superga (which I had never heard of until recently) but Im really liking those too.

What Im wondering is... what size would I get in Vans & Superga? I wear a boys size 2 in lowtop Converse. Thanks. :flower:

has anyone tried on the S/S 08 Prada wavy runways shoes? wondering about how they sized this season? TIA

saks.com

Attachments

• 0468238500998_275x275.jpg
    0468238500998_275x275.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 141
I bought the Margielas I posted. I think they are TTS if anyone's interested.

Tiffany, I wear a full size larger in Vans than Converse. :flower:

Does anybody know the size of Pedro Garcias stiletto Dannie? im normally a size 39.5, and im just about to by the shoes on my-wardrobe - they only have size 39 and 40, which size do you think will fit the best?
thanks

im finding this superga revival hilarious, i used to own a zillion pairs when i was a kid, in every color imaginable. anyway, im beign told they're true to size, tiffany.
and as for the vans, i wear the same size on vans and converse :smile:

I'm about to get burberry flats and the site says: NARROW FIT. Any suggestions/advice? I usually go with a 36 or 36.5.. and have normal feet that CAN fit on narrow fit, but should I go with a 37 instead?

thanks!

^ got this cleared up.. thanks to NORDSTROM

BURBERRY:

when ordering rain boots, if in between sizes it's best to go 1/2 size down and 1/2 size up in the case you're planning to wear with thick socks

their ballerinas have a narrow fit (or so they say in their website) According to nordstrom sizing is as follows:

Fit: Euro. Sizing: 35=5, 35.5=5.5, 36=6, 36.5=6.5N, 37=6.5, 37.5=7, 38=7.5, 38.5=8N, 39=8, 39.5=8.5, 40=9, 41=10.

Hi everyone, I want to get a pair of uggs (I know I know, they're outdated, but nothing seems to make my toes feel happier than these at the moment)

I'm thinking of getting a new model called "knightsbridge" from the metropolitan collection, or so it says.. these seem to be more snug than the classic tall.. any suggestions on sizing?

I'm an UGG size 5

and these seem to be like the upside boots, but then I'm not sure.. and would hate to return them

has anyone gotten this pair?

http://www.footwearetc.com/UGG-Australia/Womens-Knightsbridge-5119-Black-Sheepskin-NEW.html

cinechrome, i find mcqueen shoes to be the most uncomfortable shoes ever, but they were true to size for me, and im a 37.5 too... but i dont know about sandals, as i only got to wear closed-toe pumps!

anyway, does anybody know how do the lanvin flats run? true to size? small?

if only i could try a pair on i'll be sure on what size to buy...

lanvin flats are said to run small. It´s recommended to go 1/2 (satin or leather) size to a size up (patent) especially if you are not used to the elastic backing digging up your heel.

You should check out barneys cuz it´s having a fantastic sale on lanvin flats right now. I ordered a bronze pair :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicochanvinlabeill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->