I'm having a hard time deciding between the two following:
ejmason.jpg

Elizabeth and James
rraria.jpg

Rock and Republic
both images via Piperlime.com

I can't really justify getting both...

Last edited by a moderator:
kelsea - nay, I don't like clogs anyway, but I think those are particularly bad. Sorry :flower:
cmaio - yay for the first pair

cmaio: That's tough. I would say YAY to the pink, but the other one is a bit more neutral and might go with more. I'm not crazy about the thickness of the ankle strap. I guess it would depend on which you think you would get the most wear out of.

What about these from Kork-Ease. Bette on the left and Liliana on the right. I will end up getting both pairs but the Liliana in Natural, same colour as the Bette. Need something sturdy for lots of walking and comfortable at the same time. To be worn with walking shorts, capris etc. - not skirts. Had the NineWest version of the sandal in Black and wore them to death. pics from Nordstrom

Attachments

• _6005269.jpg
    _6005269.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • _6029016.jpg
    _6029016.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
kelsea - nay

cmaio - personally I really don't like the pink so I'd go with the second pair, which will probably be easier to pair with things (depending on your wardrobe)

shelleybean - small yay to the first pair, nay to the second

kelsea - huge nay , sorry

cmaio - nay to both , but i think that first pair is better

shelleybean - little small tiny yay to first pair , nay to the second ones .

kelsea:nay, i can't help it. I don't like 'em a single bit
cmaio: The pink ones look better. Nay to the second pair
shelleybean: Yay to first pair. The second pair doesn't look bad either, but I like the beige ones better

Time to make my opinions clear.

(Post #2101)
There are very few clogs I dislike, and I don't hate these at all. Yay! is what I say. Looks like those clogs beg for some straight-leg jeans, some flare jeans, or a long dress. Or maybe that's just the '70s-minded chic in me...

(Post #2102)
Not sure how to explain it, but I don't really like platform bases that aren't consistent with the rest of the shoe. That high heel is meant to do some damage. The pink pumps get a Yay! from me Rock & Republic sandals get a Yay! from me as well. I'd probably go with the second shoes if I were choosing.

(Post #2104)
The story of two wedges- Bette and Liliana. Bette is a lovely lady, so I'll Yay! those. Liliana is lovely herself, but the Yay! for those is not as great as the the Bette shoes. I'd go with Bette.

Yay's for everybody! Dress and shop with confidence, tFS!

Kelsea, Nay. Really bad imo. Nothing cute or stylish about them. Sorry!!

Cmaio, the pink color is horrible but the style is loovely. You should go for another color. Any other color would do. Then, definitely yay. Nay to the R&R ones.

Shellybean, nay to both.

Kelsea - Nay
cmaio - Go for the pink ones!
Shellybean - both are nay...

Kelsea, nay. I'm sure you can find a better pair if you like the style
cmaio, nay to both
Shellybean, small yay to the left pair.

Shellybean - I don't like them. Sorry, but nay.

What do you think about this ones?
05366080c4c7d134.jpg
bed111b85da36ce2.jpg

6253457a704b96e6.jpg

allegro.pl

Yay or nay?

cmaio- yay to the elizabeth & james. i just had to decide between pink and more neutral. i chose the more neutral and now i'm regretting it. pink!

zszywka- yay

Remember that I'm not qualified to talk fashion, so forgive me for my nay to those suede wedge booties in Post #2114. Actually, I'm going to say slight Nay! I can't bring myself to say those are lovely.

zsywka - yay for all of them , :smile:

clog2.png

clog.png

what about these clogs ? they cost about 2 $ , so quite cheap . + how to keep my feet sliding forward ?

zszywka - yay. I like the grey ones best.
fallie - yay, you can get dr. scholl inserts, they should stop your feet from sliding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->