Showstudio.com

amrphx

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here understand the Showstudio website? It has lots of good features, like model "interviews" and a new thing called "TechnoNature" with Gemma that I'd like to see, but I can't figure out the website AT ALL! You click on stuff and it's just kind of one big loop with no real content...

you need to download some programs in order to see the content :smartass:

its great and very 'modern', its Nick Knight's site :heart:

I have the same problem too, and also with the Dior Homme site, I really don't get that one...when I click on something, nothing happens :wacko:

Sometimes if you click on a site and nothing happens and it doesn't tell you to download a program then you need to turn your pop-up blocker off or try using it in a different platform (IE, Netscape, Mozilla etc.).

Though not for the life of me can I get the Prada site to do anything other then show me the picture of Gemma Ward on the front page. :cry:

~Amara

Originally posted by amrphx@Aug 27 2004, 03:28 PM
Does anyone here understand the Showstudio website? It has lots of good features, like model "interviews" and a new thing called "TechnoNature" with Gemma that I'd like to see, but I can't figure out the website AT ALL! You click on stuff and it's just kind of one big loop with no real content...
[snapback]347275[/snapback]​

but thats not true I mean, I've been to the site couple of times and i find it easy and quite professional. Their latest projects are on the main page, if you'd like to see more you just click on LIVE or FILM or whatever and you get pages full of them. I think its great some works are pretty exquisite..

no..i know what you mean...i find it confusing as well...it's not clear what you have to click on to get it going...for example- it's not bold or another colour or your cursor doesn't turn into a little hand...etc...

just click and click ...usually on the title of the project...eventually you'll get it to do something...

don't give up...it's really worth the effort...there's some amazing stuff...

i think the interview you wanted to see only plays when they want it to...it's like one model interview per day or something...so that's why you can't get that one going ...but they don't say when you can see the ones you want to see...it's probably so you'll keep checking back... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->