Siblings of Models

Hannah Glasby's little sister, Abby
wvahir.jpg

redeclipsephotography.com.au

I first thought Hanne Gaby :lol: I wonder if she has siblings and how they look like. And Gisele's sisters are much shorter than her

WOW at Natasha's siblings. That family is so genetically gifted, it's ridiculous. Her brother and her have the same amazing cheekbones their mom has, haha.

Christy Turlington and sisters

L-R:Erin, Kelly and Christy

GOOP.com/djuna.cine21.com

Gwen and Donna Loos are twins (or at least sisters.)

donna_loos_1577678_0x745.jpg

vogue.it via hysteria.

Are there any pictures of Gertrud and Agnete Hegelund together?

I heard Erin Wasson has a sister, I was also wondering about Abbey lee Kershaw? :smile: Does anyone have pictures of them?

Also I'm surprised that there's a photo of Aurelia around, Lily is pretty protective of her family no? For what we see of her, she looks pretty, same eyes as Lily. And Ana's sister with the blue eyes is pretty too :smile:

I think there's a picture of Constance's brother on her thread, and here's a picture of amanda noorgard's baby sister. :smile: (from her twitter)

Attachments

• amanda noorgard sister.jpg
    amanda noorgard sister.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 30
About Lily's family... I've seen only like one picture of her sister but then again Lily was in GAP (?) ad with her little brother.

Amanda's lil sis is adorable! :wub:

Palvin sisters
200032_210478802300748_114415241907105_953194_7271865_n.jpg

(woman in the middle is not their sister :D)
148626_180621175286511_114415241907105_704417_7696662_n.jpg
facebook fanpage of Barbara

Lily and Aurelia have the same gaze:rolleyes::wub:

Abbey's brother and sister are Timothy and Courtney but never saw a picture with them...I've heard her sister is quite beautiful tho:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ohh :D is abbey is oldest? (I kind of of see her as the middle one...) Gosh, Mr and Mrs Kershaw MUST have beautiful kids, just seeing abbey i can imagine her siblings being attractive too. :smile:

Her siblings must be very gorgeous indeed! Her family seems to be very secretive though, the only person I've seen a picture of (other than Abbey) is her father.

Im pretty sure ive seen a picture of her grandma too. ^_^ she was with during fashion week in paris last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Charlotte di Calypso posted this picture of her brother on Twitter.

^I had seen the picture from her twitter and thought 'They have the exact same eyes and face shape' :D

This is the whole Wasson family:
Her sister (meghan), Erin, her dad, her brother (Mark) and mom.

(zimbio.com)

Attachments

• 372.jpg
    372.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 48
"....Emily Wake – whose identical, non-model twin sister Elyse was standing backstage throughout the show, prompting more than one double take..."
dsc0622h.jpg
dsc0712t.jpg

frockwriter.blogspot.com

heather marks with her sister and brother
big4xq.jpg

[twitter.com/h_marks]

The Wake twins are both incredibly beautiful, Elyse should totally give modeling a shot, she's just as gorgeous as her sister..even though that sounds kind of obvious since they're identical.. :lol:

I actually like Elyse a little better than Emily :S. Her nose is cuter and her eyes look more symmetrical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->