Silk head scarves S/S 06

Oh I am in love with scarves at the moment. I found a really cute one the other day with a sailboat print on it. I'd love to wear them as a headscarf but I've got the pixie crop so I'm clueless , I like wearing them around my neck they balance out the "boyish" haircut. As for scarves I think they're a great way to buy into a designer/brand such as Hermes , like the first rung on the fashion ladder haha.

I'm loving silk scarves for this summer...but just around the neck like this :ninja: :

00020m.jpg

ph_02.jpg

(style.com, elle.co.jp)

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture of Doutzen is kinda funny. :D
I like the look but I am not sure how it would for the summer, I think it might be a little warm. It is cute though.

I love scarves...huge ones to tie around my neck in Winter as well as silk scarves as headbands. I'm wondering how to tie the material like the Christian Lacroix catwalk pictures on page one, can anyone help? Thanks!

I looove scarves! I want to buy every one I see. :lol: I like to wear it in my hair a la nicole richie or tied around a bag. I love almost all of the ones posted.

I loooooove scarves. I can never get them to stay in place though, perhaps I'm not pinning them in the right spots or something :unsure:

I definitely think its cute. Not quite my style either and I dont think it would go nicely with round shaped faces. :(. But I definitely love wearing them loosely around the neck tied knottish.

Bethy said:
I loooooove scarves. I can never get them to stay in place though, perhaps I'm not pinning them in the right spots or something :unsure:

I slip a hairpin in at the sides of mine...particularly if I'm going clubbing. Seems to work ^_^

I had a dream of Pucci scarves last night. I want them badly now :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->