Snejana Onopka

OMG here she's completely giving Noonoouri (who is always sucking up to her) a run for her money! I wonder if she really learned how to edit properly

Poor thing does nothing else but missing her golden days, her instagram is a desperate call for a comeback, every time someone tags her, she shares it, it doesn't matter if we're talking about a dreadful edit, she shares it anyway... she never misses a birthday message for someone important during her career, and overall the whole account seems more like a fan account than a personal one, with a terrible taste to choose publications I must say. Ironically, all that combined doesn't help her at all to try to make a comeback, just make her look desperate and melancholic.

Don't forget the weekly photos of Michelle Pfeiffer.

I agree though, she look good.

You guys probably haven't seen the worst thing. She replied to the story of a fashion account, "I am really like your account. I am going to follow you". People on IG like to be clingy to her. I wish she would be less active.

You guys probably haven't seen the worst thing. She replied to the story of a fashion account, "I am really like your account. I am going to follow you". People on IG like to be clingy to her. I wish she would be less active.

I wonder how her interaction with random followers would be if instead of living her current stuck reality, she was on the same career page as Sasha, Natasha, or any other currently active star girl from her generation who never stopped consolidating her status with relevant clients throughout the years.

Would she be as sweet and responsive as she is now? or would she only reply to her close fashion circle as these other girls usually do?

I like to give her the benefit of doubt, but somehow, considering her old days diva fame, it's hard to imagine.

^I also doubt that Sasha or Natasha stay even half as active as Snejana on social media. Snejana earlier always appeared more quiet and reserved (idk if she was actually a diva or it was just false reputation), now she shows too much of herself on IG. Sasha is like the antithesis.

Anyways I have always really liked Snejana because to me she's like the epitome of a confident model. People start hating on models who don't show "expression" but she is the girl who knows how to pull it off because she is not uncertain. She can have the same cold face throughout the whole set of images and it works. However she is also not a one-tone model like a lot of her work will make someone think. She can look different too and be expressive but clients probably had a thing for her cold b*tch face. Also on the runway I have never seen her having an awkward moment, never thought "please girl, wtf are you doing?!" and I don't even really like her walk.

I've rewatched her old FTV interviews (from 2007 - 2008) and she seemed really lovely and in some of the backstage moments, she was very nice and sweet. I don't know why I had this image that she was mean in the backstage.
Some of the times where she appeared cold was when it was definitely in the very early mornings
it's too bad she couldn't make a comeback. She was a good model

She needs someone to manage her social media STAT. It's filled to the brim with inspirational deep quotes and donation posts to the level that it's becoming unbearable to follow her... Also have to agree her new pictures are definitely edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->