Sofia Coppola

keepsmiling

Reaction score
VOIt1292_00.jpg

Photographed by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia's cover December 1992. I just randomly stumbled across this! :woot:
I adore Sofia! She's an amazingly talented woman. :clap:

Whoops, I forgot to ad, the attached picture (black and white) is from a recent Vogue Paris - not 1992. :smile:

When I think Sophia I think Marc Jacobs. And I love Marc Jacobs, so Sophia is good in my book.

i love sofia ! B)

cool cover from '92 thanks for sharing :P

ok now where is the Vogue cover for Quentin Tarantino?

its so funny to me how all women in the industry are expected to be covergirls.

hehe. i just realized I have been listening to my friend who is a Womens Studies major a bit too much lately.

she's adorable, shes very talented and she's getting more beautiful as she's getting older

viva Sofia :heart:

i barely find her beautiful ,
but she is really talented ... ( i am not talking about the bags :P , ofcourse her movies )

virgin suicides was great
but LOST IN TRANSLATION something else , she is unlucky to meet last year of Lord of Rings trilogy at oscars , cause she really deserved a " best director award "

I love Sophia. :heart: She is incredibly talented. Lost in Translation was a minimal materpiece that deserved Best Picture and Best Director, for Sophia. People prefered LOTR because it was grand and Lost was too indie but I say change all that. Give the Oscar (which I rarely agree with.. along with numerous critics) to those who make innovative movie making. What did Peter Jackson do in LOTR 3 that was so superb? He just did what any good director could do-juggling a novel on screen for 3 hours w/o making it boring. He won the award just because he was long overdue. Sophia, on the other hand, made a simple idea turn into a beautiful film that you can feel the power of it in the mood and can't help but be touched. She wrote it, too. :blush:

she is CHIC not beautiful.. but the CHICNESS is what makes her beautiful :wink:

i dont think her chicness makes her beautiful even..

she just seems to be chic, intelligent and happy

By the way, I've always wondered this, but do she and Marc Jacobs have some sort of relationship going on? They always seem to be together, she essentially only wears his stuff and even appeared in the ads. Not sure if he's gay, but just curious as to what was happening there. Does anyone know?

She dosent have to be beautiful. she's a director. an amazingly talented one!
She has great style, very understated, she always gets it right.

I always think of Marc Jacobs when i see her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely her talent and demeanor that makes her so appealing

Originally posted by Acid@Apr 17th, 2004 - 4:40 pm
i dont think her chicness makes her beautiful even..

she just seems to be chic, intelligent and happy
heheh :lol: i didnt wanna say that but now that u do... :innocent:

i think the fellowship should have won the oscar over return of the king, but i still enjoyed return of the king more than lost in translation (even if there were happy fun asians everywhere)

ive heard there was a lil sumpthin' goin on with sofia and bill murray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->