Sofia Fisher

Topshop Unique S/S 12 (London)
Erdem S/S 12 (London)
Antonio Berardi S/S 12 (London)
source: style.it

Fresh from her AS levels, Sofia Fisher is hot on the list of fashions elite. Already a favourite on the catwalks, having walked for Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, she is currently the face of Gina. With all this already under her belt, we have no doubt that Sofia is going to go far!

source: models1blog

I really like her but I never understand her bookings. At times, she's extremely exclusive, while at others she's more of a newcomer. Does she still go to school?

Yes she does (she says it on the video above). At least with Marc Jacobs and LV she's always an exclusive, and I believe she's one too for Chanel HC

tumblr_lrlyq6DjV01qbdl1a.jpg
tumblr_lrlyqgRKDM1qbdl1a.jpg

17 year old British beauty Sofia Fisher arrives in New York ready to take
to the runway on thursday . Here she is straight off the plane.
thelovemagazine

So, the Olympics are over! What a shame. I used to be pretty good at high jump you know. I got first place on our little sports day at school. I’m really clumsy though. I also did long distance and sprinting. At my exam i told the adjudicator that i could run the 100m in 4.5 seconds. I obviously got that wrong. That would be less that half of Usain Bolt’s time. Ha. i should challenge him. Who do you think would win?

isintown.com

Sofia is in d'management group show pack! It will be her first season there.

SOFIAfisher_ok.jpg

SOFIAfisher_ok2.jpg

d'management group

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->