Stationery

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
(Maybe it's not an accessory, but I feel as if it's an accessory for your school supplies! A light-hearted way to sweeten up your desk).

Thank you DandyWarhol for the idea! :flower:

Check out these cute little erasers!
Makes me wish I didn't make so many mistakes on paper :doh:

qrn0k8.jpg
15evjf6.jpg
6xtgd5.jpg
2cy41ub.jpg

3160xeb.jpg
avmvly.jpg
wqy0rc.jpg
2en8a4g.jpg

asianfoodgrocer.

111uhbd.jpg

I don't get the cigarette pack-themed "thing."
Seems inappropriate...

eu0opk.jpg

e0kflz.jpg

flickr: kawaii stationary group.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandma used to visit my family from South Korea, and she would bring along stationary just as regular paper.

Me? I'd never use it. Just treasure it's cuteness!

2r7bvaa.jpg

2mca9m1.jpg

33mmxwh.jpg
2412r6w.jpg

ddgzfn.jpg
2462ydc.jpg

10zbj3a.jpg
25z18o7.jpg

flickr: kawaii stationary group.

<3 hehe im the inspiration.
heres some recent purchases of mine (i buy it a LOT:(

100_1483.jpg

Aw, I should scan in some of the 20398029348 sheets I never ended up using back in jr. high and high school...:lol: :wub:

^ Same here! :rofl: :bunny:

I still buy or receive them as gifts once in a while though. It's still 'teh cuteness'!

They are so cute on these pix and i always decide to buy, but when i see them in shop i never do. Somehow i can't make my mind to spend money on these little lovely things.
I make no sense.. :lol: :blush:

Ah! I'm obsessed with Asian stationary! I'll have to post my collection sometimes. It's mostly comprised of stickers.

I have LOADS of HelloKitty, oh god I was so obsessed a year ago. Literally everything in my room is hellokitty. Pillows, bed, pens, notepads, bags, pencil cases....:innocent: I once accidently got my dad to buy most of the whole hellokitty shop in Dubai :rofl:

omg!! I've to have those !! my desk at office is like a 6years old girl desk....I'm mad about those cute stationery they make me happy in the morning!!

is there any site where I can buy those??

^ Definitely the Hello Kitty site is loaded with 'em all!

Your best bet is China Towns or something like an Asian Import store.

omg!! I've to have those !! my desk at office is like a 6years old girl desk....I'm mad about those cute stationery they make me happy in the morning!!

is there any site where I can buy those??

:woot: When I have a HUGE HelloKitty freak, I had my own hellokitty folder and in it was these long sheets of stores in every country so any country I went to. I'd have to leave with HelloKitty :lol::shock::heart:.

Would you like me to find out any HelloKitty stores for you in Milan?

i have loads of those things!!!
they are too cute to use. i love collecting them :heart:

:woot: When I have a HUGE HelloKitty freak, I had my own hellokitty folder and in it was these long sheets of stores in every country so any country I went to. I'd have to leave with HelloKitty :lol::shock::heart:.

Would you like me to find out any HelloKitty stores for you in Milan?

I know..I'm a freak too!!:blush::lol:
there're 2-3 hello kitty shops here, and even an outlet :woot:, but I've never found there some of the items that're on hello kitty official site...sometimes I've to buy ( I've to!!:D) on ebay..we've the sanrio ones, but those cute ones no..I've to check in our "mini" china town!!
thanx :flower::flower: ( whenever you'll be here in Milan check out the hello kitty outlet...:innocent:)

haha its so true asian countries have great cute stationary, much more interesting...I actually find it hard to find any 'plain' stationary when going to any stationary shops in korea...stationary is such a huge deal

i used to be obessed with these things when i was in junior high and parts of my highschool years.
one of my favorite pencil cases was from grade 8 with the 'cheese head' family all over the cheese yellow nylon bag.
i used to have box loads of those cute stationary papers, but i never used them, now my sister draw over them and cut the cute things out. at least it made her happy like it made me happy when i was young
i remember those erasers as well. they are cute, but they suck as erasers.

i think mostly everyone will have a favorite 'celebrity' stationary figure right? like hello kitty or something. i still really like Monchichi, he's so adorable! >_<
pen_monchichi.jpg

pingmag.jp

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kev007
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->