• 0sml20030618b002.jpeg
    0sml20030618b002.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 825
Prada

Attachments

• 0sml20030707a003.jpeg
    0sml20030707a003.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 738
:o thanks for posting these pics. i have to say i do really LOVE the dolce and gabbana campaigne. the prada is nice too :wink: so far im really enjoying the fall campaignes :woot: :heart: meisel :kiss:

MaxMara

Attachments

• 0sml20030715b001.jpeg
    0sml20030715b001.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 442
Wow! Love Prada! :woot: Although it seems really similar to their campaign last fall this one looks much more fresh and cool. Dolce looks so normal and plain, I expected a much better and livelier campain from Dolce, and for MaxMara nothing much has changed from their Spring campaign but it's better to stick to a similar campaing season after season but you have to update it and make it seem more fresh and new! :wink:

Another Prada shot. I love this styling. :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Only steve can make Dolce look amazing!

the prada is uber cool to.

:ninja: not sure about the Dolce ads and i just like few shots from the Prada (print shoes and brown coat) but i really like his work on the Max Mara b&whites :heart:

thanks for posting those for us :heart: Astrid :flower:

Another shot from Dolce & Gabbana. I like this one. :flower:

Attachments

• 0DGF03.JPG
    0DGF03.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 473
i love that one too astrid :flower:

the lighting/ color and set are interesting contrast to the clothes. :ninja:

The Prada ads are so simple and gorgeous. But I think part of their success is the amazing collection Miuccia did. It doesn't need theatrics and anything too fancy. The clothes really speak for themselves.

More of Meisel for Dolce & Gabbana Modern.

I'm loving the Dolce & Gabbana campaign this season. :blush: :heart:

Wow! Love that one with Liya! :wub: The menswear ad is okay, too. It should not be too fancy for men, IMO.

I really like the Prada ones, it feels a while since I've actually liked any Prada ones. I love the Liya one for Dolce and Gabbanna too, same with the Eugenie one sitting at the table, as for the rest, they're alright, but I'm sure they'll grow on me soon enough. :smile: Thanks for posting them!

finally theres some hope with dolce and gabbana .who was in the very first ones(in the hotel room?)

I've been loving the prada campaigns. :heart:

I also love some of the d&g ads - not all of them, but the starker pictures. the menswear ones are particularly nice. thanks astrid. :grrr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->