STOCKX / Nike Beware

baseball14ksc

Reaction score
i recently purchased a pair of Nike Reverse Grinches from StockX for my son for Christmas. I dont even want to say how much I paid. I also tried to get into the draw but was not selected (just like every time). My son was pumped to get them Christmas morning and has been wearing them to practices and games over the christmas break. After 10 times wearing the shoes the soul is coming apart. I called NIKE and was told since StockX is not an authorized dealer they can do nothing. I then called StockX and was informed that because I took of the bulky green tag on the shoe they could do nothing for me and offrered me a 40.00 credit. StockX apparently expects basketball players to wear the shoe with that green tag hanging off the laces. First off its a safety issue if it falls off it could cause and issue and in our state you are not allowed to wear anything attached to you uniform. The first thing people might say is are they real......I have to expect that StockX varification is real. These shoes were varified. I am out a lot of money and stuck with a pair of shoes my son cannot wear.

In closing NIKE should be aware of defects in thier shoes. They should back thier shoes 100%. NIKE and Stockx have lost my business going forward.

IMG_2289.jpg

?

Im so confused. This is a fashion website. Nobody here wears nikes or shops at stockx in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->