Stuck Heels !

DramaticChick said:
I have a question for all of the women who have had this happened to them - did any of you ever leave your shoe? My friend went to NYC and said that she got her heel stuck and just left her shoe there! Mind you that this was a Rene Caovilla wrap sandal (which IMO was gorgeous!) and she just left it there! Anyway, does this kinda thing happen often in NYC? Because I want to be prepared, even if that means avoiding certain places all together. I refuse to give up wearing heels because I love them and because flats are not an option for me (I'm 5'1).

~Carly
In New York I've never gotten my shoe so badly stuck that I couldn't just yank it out.

i have never ever left my shoe!:lol:

another time i was wearing Dolce & Gabbana stiletto slides in the Bahamas, and i wasnt really looking where i was going and my heel got stuck between to pieces of wood on a dock...it ruined the leather on the heels, but i got it fixed

Thanks for the responses! My friend is just an idiot...and I say that with love!

~Carly

Co-Worker...........

A few yars ago, during lunch hour, my female co-worker and I went to a midtown NYC bank with escalators to the 2nd floor. She had on black thin stiletto pumps. As we walked onto the escalator, BOTH heels got caught in the thin slats of the steps! She turned to me and whispered that her shoes were stuck and I could see her trying to get them free on a crowded escalator. She had to lean on me to keep her balance. I bent down to try and pry them free. The top of the escalator was approaching fast and I was able to free both heels with her pulling at the same time. Both heel leather coverings were shredded.
Now I dont mind a little damsel in distress, but that was a bit scary for her.........Another time at a bus stop on a HOT day, a woman had her heel stuck in some asphalt that softened up. That stuff is like glue in the summertime! I had to remove her foot and then really yank on the shoe. Her heel was really sunk pretty good........................so many stories................

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bszzl
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->