Sulfate free shampoos?

^ i'll keep my search then... :( I found Lush wasn't either a good choice
:(

dr hauschka is a european (german) brand that makes sulfate-free shampoo. i don't know if they are carried in spain, however it seems more likely than other brands given that they are based in europe

what about A'kin products? i think they are sulfate-free - i use them and i like them!

I use Chagrin Valley shampoo bars and indian herbs (shikakai, aritha, amla,...), great for me but I don't think that works on everybody's hair/live style.

In Spain, Dr. Hauschka products are easy to find: drustores (the big ones), herbalist's and El Corte Ingles.
There are also some french brands sulfate free: Logona, Santé.

Does anyone knows if Urtekram uses SLS/SLES? In some INCI list there are but in some others not.

i just started using non-sulfate free shampoo again just to see what would happen (kerastase bain volumactive) and my hair is a hot mess!!! it is sooo oily and i haven't even washed it 24 hours ago. does anybody know if there's a reason why that is (switching from non-SLS to SLS, i mean), or maybe it's just not a good shampoo for me? i'm gonna stick to it another few washes because i've only used it twice so far to see what's happening.

update about the TTO clarifying shampoos: i think this process works. once a week or once every 1.5 weeks i use it instead of my regular shampoo, and my oily scalp is seriously no longer a problem! like, AT ALL. and i have no dandruff or anything as a result. atm i am using desert essence organics lemon tea tree shampoo. i think it might be turning my hair a lighter shade gradually, which i don't really like (it's probably the lemon oil it's the second ingredient), but other than that i like it a lot!

I've been using Sukin protein shampoo and the botanical protein treatment only on the last 1/4 of my hair which are both paraben and SLS free products for the last week and my hair hasn't gone oily or greasy at all on me...BUT then again i only usually wash my hair once a week and it doesnt really get greasy at all?

Maybe you can skip a day of washing with a dry shampoo if its getting too oily?

Any aussie girls i rec this brand!!!

I've just started using hair products by Naked Bodycare and so far I'm impressed. They smell delicious!

Anybody knows if "The body shop" shampoos are sulfate free??
It'sreally hard for me find a sulfate free brand in Spain!!:doh:
Actually, they do make sulphate-free shampoo. So does Caudalie.

^good to know!!! I only could find TIGI shampoo in a hairdresser and he didn't even know what meant sulfate free i had to explain him... he wasn't too thrilled about the shampoo itself... and i found it way cheaper in the net how come? haha
I gotta check out the Body shop ones... but i wonder if sellers would know what i am talking about hahah

^ You can buy Tigi products online at strawberrynet.com. Do you know if all Tigi products are sulfate free? I'm looking for a good sulfate free shampoo for my curly hair and I've read that Tigi's Catwalk Curlesque shampoo is sulfate free but I was wondering if the Curls Rock shampoo was also sulfate free.

I've been using Logona's Beer and Honey shampoo for fine hair. It really, really gives you volume and cleanses very well too- actually it lathers up a lot for a sulfate free shampoo. I think my hair is too dry and frizz-prone for this shampoo, though...I have short hair so I don't use conditioner on my hair, with this shampoo I definitely need to. Over all I think it's quite good.

I've read about Kiehl's Argan shampoo/conditioner which is also sulfate free...I haven't tried it though. Marrocan Oil products are sulfate free too.

L'Oreal does sulfate-free? I would never have imagined that :shock:

Ziegfeld Girloh yeah i found really cheaper sites to get TIGI online :smile:
The_Ida I am as surprised as you! jun3machinawhich collection do they have sulfate free? please do tell!! im curious! :smile:

i've actually been wanting to try the no-wash hair thing but im scared

^I didn't wash my hair for 8 days when I was on holiday, it was awesome :lol:

im sorry, i posted a sh*t ton of info yesterday but forgot to cite pics... so the mods deleted it.
the loreal stuff is available online..there's a whole line of shampoo/conditioner/masques...

I have recently been trying all sorts of sulfate free shampoos: Avalon organics, TIGI, ABBA, John Masters, Organix, etc. (I know there's been more I'm forgetting)

I have just started using Marc Anthony Advanced color protect anti aging shampoo! This stuff is amazing, and pretty cheap compared to the other brands I've tried. My hair has been through the ringer with bleach, colour and heat styling and this stuff makes it silky soft and shiny and I don't even have to put product in after I wash like I used to to smooth it down. :smile: Super impressed by this brand.

^ reading this last post a bit delayed haha... but I'm curious about that one you mentioned...
I was willing to try next the Rainforest Moisture Shampoo from The Body Shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->