Summer TV - What are you watching?

iLoveCouture

catch me if you can
Reaction score
Now that all of our favorite shows are on hiatus until the fall, what are you watching until your shows come back?

I just love Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance". I love to watch cooking shows so I have been watching "Hells Kitchen" and "The Next Food Network Star".

What are you guys watching?

Traveler! And I'm excited for the new Big Brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching "The Starter Wife," which is a little cheesy and predictable, but still cute. And "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List" which is great.

I'm watching reruns and reruns of CSI, Season 1 Grey's Anatomy and Friends.... :rofl: The summer sucks.

I've tried watching Hidden Palms and it was the most terrible TV show I've ever seen. :ninja:

Reruns of Gilmore Girls, Mythbusters, Seinfeld, & Friends.

And right now I'm watching Pretty in Pink on VH1's Movies That Rock

I love Bravo in the summer...
Top Chef and Kathy Griffin are my faves...

other that that, reruns as well

^ I've been thinking about watching Big Love for a while now and I plan on renting the First Season to catch up. :woot:

My shows are Entourage, Top Chef, So You Think You Can Dance & reruns of course. :wink:

I've been watching "The Starter Wife," which is a little cheesy and predictable, but still cute. And "Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List" which is great.

I watched The Starter Wife for the first time last night, I had no idea what was going on b/c it was the 3rd or 4th episode :lol:

But it was pretty easy to see what was going on, you are right it is cheesy and predictable!

Did Top Chef Miami start already? Thats another show I like! My tivo is going to blow up soon b/c I am recording so much stuff.

^ Top Chef Miami just started on Wednesday, but knowing Bravo they'll constantly rerun it. :wink:

I'll be watching Big Love, Reunited/the Real World Las Vegas Reunion :innocent:, and Entourage.

The French Open (Roland Garros), and soon Wimbledon!

Thank goodness for the tennis channel!

I get so bored with tv during summers, so far I think i've only been watching The Simple Life's new season

I've been watching quite a few shows actually: wife swap, ex-wives club, supernanny, the next food network star, america's got talent, and last comic standing

I caught an episode of Starter Wife, it's pretty cute, entertaining. Other than that, I haven't gotten into any first run shows, but are avidly waiting for Monk, Pysch, maybe give Burn Notice a try. Yes, I'm a USA channel hog. I'm all about reruns right now: House, Smallville, Gilmore, Seinfeld.

:( I just moved and I no longer get Bravo. So no Top Chef for me :( I have been watching The Starter Wife some and I did see Hidden Palms a few times but it was so bad I quit halfway through last week's ep.

Mostly I watch Law and Order: SVU reruns. I love Detective Stabler. :smile:

The same thing I watch during every other season, which is the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->