Date of Birth:March 27 1967
Place of Birth:Brooklyn, New York, USA
Height:5'8" ; 173cm
Measurements: US) 34-24-34 ; (EU) 86.5-61-86.5
Dress Size:US) 6 ; (EU) 36
Shoe Size: US) 9 ; (EU) 41
Agencies:
'Click Model Management', New York
Advertisements:Calvin Klein, Cartier, Clarins, Donna Karan, Galanos, Karl Lagerfeld, Planet, Revlon
Magazine Covers:Italy: 'Vogue' - March 1984
UK: 'Vogue' - August 1984, February 1986; 'Harper's & Queen' - July 2002; 'Red' - August 2002
US: 'Vogue' - June 1986; 'Glamour' - July 1987; 'Self' - April 1989; 'Vogue' - April 1989; 'Glamour' - June 1993; 'Self' - May 2002; 'Vanity Fair' - August 2002
Fashion Shows:
Hobbies:
Notes:
Born as Mirian Soto.
Talisa appeared in the 1995 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
She has appeared in the several films; Don Juan de Marco, Mortal Kombat, Vampirella, License to Kill, Ballistic and in Marc Anthony's 'I Need to Know' music video.Related:Featured profile on AskMen.com - Talisa Soto

sources: hemsidor.torget.se and fmd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always known of her as an actress; I had no idea she used to model. She's stunning. :heart:

"In the early 1980s, after repeatedly being told by agencies that her Puerto Rican looks were "too ethnic," Talisa Soto managed to break through, but only when photographers Bruce Weber and Steven Meisel insisted on working with her."

source: time.com

her name sounds so familiar i must have seen her in a movie

I remember seeing in early 80s VOGUE she was in an editorial with Renee Simonsen and was absolutely stunning. She looked Native American to me, and very exotic, the photograph was so STRONG, I still remember it, she was in a leather strapped dress with hair cut short like a boy, and with tears smudged on her face. The caption was "in a new season a few tears must fall." Breathtaking, now a days models are sooo boring!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue (IT) September 1992
Bella !'
Photography by Sante D'Orazio
Talisa Soto

bwgreyscale.com/archive.org

Glamour (US) July 1995
'Dress Whites'
Photography by Mark Abrahams

bwgreyscale.com/archive.org

Gianni Versace (Atelier & Couture) ads, 1989, photographer - ?
with Gail Elliott & Elaine Irwin.

scanned by me.

Gianni Versace (Pret-A-Porter) ads, 1989, photographer - ?

scanned by me.

There's a very famous photo of her clad in a velvet gown shot by Bruce Weber...when i first time saw this pic I thought she was Natalia Vodianova:ninja:

She was one of the most underrated models of her time, she deserved greater recognition.

Elle UK, 1986/7 (?), photographer unknown
with Estelle Lefebure, Kristen McMenamy & ?.

scanned by me.

Found bigger ones!

Where did all the tough girls go?
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Nicola Formichetti

scanned by a,t

attachment.php

posted on the vogue paris site
berlinrocks
also
another here http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=6584943&postcount=139

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->