Teen Vogue Volume #4 : Hillary Rodham Clinton by Quentin Jones

Oh so I can't say if it's a good choice of a person to be put on the cover apparently. What's the point of a magazine would that be? And did I really bring anything severely political at all? You are looking at Hilary Clinton you know that.

You can comment if whether or not she’s a good choice for the cover, but none of us can speak on behalf of others. “teens despise her lies way off to even care what she has to offer.” — all of them?

That's called generalising, and I think it's a perfectly fine way to describe my resentment for such an event.

Sorry, every time I read the title of this thread my mind reads 'Teen Vogue Vol.4: Hilary Rhoda' :lol:

That's called generalising, and I think it's a perfectly fine way to describe my resentment for such an event.

And this comment would be called “patronizing” thanks for the English 101. So impressive.

So I finally got my issue over the weekend and I must say it's extremely well edited and cohesive. Lots of long-form journalism which is surprisingly solid for a teen magazine. It does feel more like a HRC special edition though. There's literally HRC in every way, fashion, beauty, dating, friendships, politics, jobs, :lol:. Even something about Chelsea as well.

If you can't stand the woman, avoid this issue at all costs! But for those who liked this magazine, it's really a collectors item.

What a fantastic idea this was. It was time to replenish the Deplorable tears bathtub.

giphy.gif

giphy

has anyone else noticed how much better and more relaxed and more human Hillary looks and behaves since she's come back into the public eye?

now that she isn't trying to play the part of a world leader and carefully measuring every single word and phrase...
she's so much more approachable and even funny...

totally took me by surprise...
wasn't expecting that at all...
:huh:...
people who had met her told me that but i never saw it for myself until she started promoting her book...
suddenly her guard was down and there she was...
Hillary, the woman...
not- Hillary, the politician...
what a difference!!

not that you can tell by this cover, or anything...

but i like the cover- as its own thing...

She had her moment. Time to move on. Game over. She's the perfect subject for this doomed magazine.

I agree. Did she really have to be on this cover? I find it smug of her to do this to be honest. Her ego and hubris handed the presidency to the sh*ttiest dumb candidate possible, so I just wish she wouldn't do this.

I agree. Did she really have to be on this cover? I find it smug of her to do this to be honest. Her ego and hubris handed the presidency to the sh*ttiest dumb candidate possible, so I just wish she wouldn't do this.

Those who decided that her "ego and hubris" are far more pressing issues than Mr. T himself, are the ones who handed the presidency to the incumbent. They are the ones complicit, not her. She ran, they didn't vote.

-----------

One complaint I have about the issue is the fact that it doesn't feel commemorative? I mean, it's the final/last print issue... and there's nothing much about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->