The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

ENTRY 2
Elle Fanning, Bella Heathcote & Abbey Lee Kershaw
Steven Klein

BJbUMz72_o.jpg

ALTERNATE COVERS

wLk5l5md_o.jpg

7DdTak3Q_o.jpg

kXfqNzGk_o.jpg

V Magazine

I believe it is time to sum up this round!

The winner is Lara and Lily by @JPineapple ! Quintessential Steven and VP, it looks and feels so Carine era, I wish all of that was back, although Alt is still amazing.

Shoutouts:

@crmsnsnwflks , all your entries ever are amazing and I always love them, but Elle, Bella and Abbey cover! Wow, that is one stellar cover, super glamorous and luxurious!

@VogueGirl8910 , the Candice shot you chose is very strong, and I am sucker for non-Vogue cover too, such a sleek entry.

@Toni Ahlgren , Superlinda ed is so much fun, the cover screams creativity and takes us back to the times fashion was actually creative and not afraid to include humor, even with someone as dark as Steven Klein.

@Paul Lintag , that Amber cover is gorgeous, and a total shot in my chest - it is one of my favorite editorials ever by him, Steven x Vogue US x Amber is such an iconic combination, stunning!

@vogue28 , you remind us that Steven can also be sensual, a totally unusual take on his works, and an Interview cover at that! Totally in the mood of their covers, especially 2010s, what a beautiful entry.

Thank you everybody for participating!

Thank you so much @dontbeadrag! :heart:

This theme show us how to do glamour (now that apparently is dead) and for this week we’ll continue to remember what magazines used to be... and for this week the theme is:

Mario Testino for V Magazine but... make it Vogue.

That means that you can only use images published at V Magazine or V Man to create
a Vogue cover obviously signed by one of the (now cancelled) biggest photographers of this century.

Good luck, and don’t f*ck it up!​

I always come to see the covers that you make... They are beautiful, congratulations!

PS: Praying for someone to use JLO’s shoot on this theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->